Are we best friend's forever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
Chapter One - Was it a Ghost?

Tabby cycled down the foggy path. She shivered and propped her bike up against the cold stone wall. Where was she? Tabby had never gotten lost before, but Tamaplanet was a big place and it was easy to get lost. There she stood, cold and shivering with not a thing apart from her bike. She sat down on the wall. Am I going to be lost FOREVER? She thought. Suddenly there was a deafining squeal which made the little Ichigotchi head jerk around. There was a loud scream of "AAAAAaaHHHHHhhh!!" but no car came. Nobody. Nobody until there came a faint flapping sound coming from the left. It was Amy, her Puroperatchi sister. Tabby burst into tears "How lucky you found me!" she cried "I would of been stuck here all my life!" Amy paused and looked at Tabby "Where on ea- TAMA PLANET have you been?" "Oh Amy, I'm sorry!" Tabby squealed "But did you hear it?" "Hear what?" asked Amy "So you didn't hear anything?" asked Tabby "There was a squealing of breaks and a loud scream!" "Stop telling lie's, Tabby! We need to get home. It's just down that road..." When they walked along the path all Tabby thought of was Amy and the car crash. Why was there no car? she thought And Amy always belives what I say! Something's strange...

What do you think? Please tell me your comments by PMing me!

Tabby turned to speak but her sister had gone. Tabby ran down the road and heard the scream again. This time she saw it. A lazer was somehow taking Amy's insides out and replacing them with robotic gadgets. Ricky the robotchi!!! He saw Tabby and fled. Tabby ran towards Amy and tried to help her up. Once Amy was up, she acted mean. Then, Tabby realised that Amy was a ghost. She ran through Amy and then she did it again. Tabby banged her head very hard on Amy's metal. She looked transparent but she certainly wasn't a ghost. Amy laughed. She kept on turning into a ghost and then solid...

"You'll never get away from me! A ha ha ha ha!" she cackled. Tabby turned suddenly afraid.

Suddenly Tabby was lost again. She started to cry and sat under neath the tree. She thought of all her relations that had gone missing. First her dad... Then her cousin, Timmy... Then her older sister, Jadie... Now Amy... Amy had been Tabby's best friend. She decided she would go after Amy, all her life, so she kept running in the direction that Amy had gone. Amy had completly dissapeared. Tabby started crying. "Amy, I'll find you! Everywhere you go, I'm coming too! I don't care about my bike, nor if we run away from home, but I'm going to turn you into your normal self one day, if it's the last thing I ever do!" she wailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back