ARE y0u ad0pted?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What he/she means is are you an adopted child... It's not that hard xP I am not, but I know a few people who are. One of my teachers was adopted. If I were adopted, I personally would want to meet my biological parents, but some people don't want to.

♪~tk710

No I am not adopted.

But I am grafted into God's family if that counts! :wub:

Im not adopted, but i wish that my Mother wasnt my real mother. In my opinion My so called Mother is not even a parent in my eyes so as far as im concerned I am adopted, the only real parent i had was my dad.

yes i am my sister is i would never whant to see my mom she put my siste in a wood shed only in a blanket after she was born i was only put up asoption cause i have tickler syndrom

What he/she means is are you an adopted child... It's not that hard xP I am not, but I know a few people who are. One of my teachers was adopted. If I were adopted, I personally would want to meet my biological parents, but some people don't want to.
♪~tk710
oh...sorry i'm like falling asleep right now! i'm sooo tired! and whenever i wrote that one post thing i was probably tired then too! and when i'm tired i have no idea what i'm saying! or in this case...typing. lol and no i'm not adopted :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a sensitive topic for some, but no, I'm not.

I am not adopted. But it seems pretty cool to be adopted, although on some holidays some kids can be very upset, lonely, and left out. :)

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back