Are You a Boy Or a Girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a boy or a girl?

• 1. Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl. I know it's such an amazement. No one could ever guess.

PS.-Do you like my new avatar better or my old one? I can't add this 2 my siggie cuz there's not enough room.

1--Skittles

2--Spongebob

///Matchy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess there arent that much boys on tamatalk...

Wow, this is a hard question. Let me think for a minute. Is GotchiGirl96 a girl or a boy? Gee, I don't know. I know! A boy!

LOL, jk. I'm a girl. Who could've ever guessed?

well, it seems i'm the only boy on this topic. :D

boys are on tamatalk, and they are proud to be.

well, at least this boy is!

~dragadon

lol! qoute crazyy*tama: Yeah I guess not, either that or they are playing in the mud lol j/k!
LOL! But yeah, there are some boys who go on TT. my friend does and hes a guy

I am a Female, and there is nothing wrong with Males attending this forum. :) We are all equal and most of us like Tamagotchis no matter the Gender we are. TamaTalk is Gender friendly. :)

Tama-Love

Girl! Mua ha haa!!! (An evil one at that. Well, yeah, I guess I'm evil, but when you really think about it right now I'm being a dork.)

I'm a girl. It's kind of obvious.
Yes it is obivous. I am a girl but I act more boyish than girlish. I would prefer to see gross and dark stuff than pink and flowery stuff. I also like to play sports and I like to fight with people to get rid of my anger.

I'm a girl. It's hard to tell, but I'm a girl. I prefer to dress and act like a boy, and to hang out with boys. My whole gang is boys except for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back