Are you a fangirl of anything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^As everyone has differing opinions on any given topic, there are vastly differing opinions on the president. This is not bashing.

What I'm a fangirl of....Deathnote I suppose. Greatest murder mystery ever. L is truly awesome.

^ But what she said was quite extreme. Punching someone in the face? And you can't fangirl over it since she's obviously not punching him in the face anytime soon. Everyone does have their own opinio ns, and I'm respectful of that, but that's extreme. And wanting to punch someone in the face is a bit like bashing them. I'm sure if someone said something like 'Punching the creator of Tamagotchi in the face' everyone would have a fit over how it's bashing.

Anyways.

The Avengers

The Hunger Games

Cockatiels

Books

Tumblr

My Chemical Romance

Hetalia

Spirited Away

Adam Lambert

Charmed

Jeremy Renner omgomgomg

tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo3_250.gif
tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo1_250.gif
tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo2_250.gif

tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo4_250.gif
tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo5_250.gif
tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo7_250.gif

tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo6_250.gif
tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo8_250.gif
tumblr_m4nea0Iyyz1qcil2jo9_250.gif

tumblr_m4776yPRAe1rp3j9co1_400.gif

#I regret nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Barack Obama is an amazing man who wants to change the world for the better and you're bashing him? https://thepoliticalc...-elected-jesus/
Indeed he is, but he is the president of America and, so far, there are no color Tamagotchis or the Tamagotchi anime in America. If Tamagotchi L.I.F.E proves to be awesome, Barack Obama shall win an award.

^But Obama isn

Indeed he is, but he is the president of America and, so far, there are no color Tamagotchis or the Tamagotchi anime in America. If Tamagotchi L.I.F.E proves to be awesome, Barack Obama shall win an award.
But he didn't make Tamagotchi, so it's not his problem - you have no reason to be saying those things, tamagotchi's origin is Japanese.

anyhow

TUMBLR 5EVER

and borra

Sorry. Anyway, Obama is a liar.

Now....

Tamagotchi.

Punching Julia Gillard in the face. That's who I SHOULD be punching in the face. I live in Australia, not America.

Famous Last Words, I don't believe anyone really intends to punch anyone in the face...it is more an expression of dislike. To actually obsess over punching him would be a bit off. lol I'm not one for violent expressions, but I wouldn't take this one seriously. ;)

Oh, my GOD, YES!

Julian Casablancas.

Julian Casablancas.

Julian Casablancas.

Julian Casablancas.

Julian Casablancas.

And his band the Strokes. And his solo career. Oh my GOD I cannot get enough of him! Just thinking about him makes me wanna scream. So hot. His voice~

ajklshrfkglhstlvnjklzfsdsdfhrsadfgyrtjhnythgfhgsvyrjbnb tybhrg

Aaaaand

Budgies

Pigeons

Tim Roth (he's just so awesome)

Lie To Me (TV show)

Julian Casablancas

Julian Casablancas

Julian Casablancas

(hmmm, there seems to be some kind of glitch. Julian Casablancas keeps popping up in here :p )

Ummmm what else?

Leather jackets (asjdklghjklarethbjlkntjes), I have one ♥

Converse

Men who wear leather jackets (*ahem* Julian Casblancas)

Julian Casablancas' voice. Dayummm xD

Tamagotchi (OH MY GOD it's a disgrace to write "tamagotchi" in the same post as "Julian Casablancas'' lol)

Ghosts :eek: If you can see, hear, and speak to them, why not?

Tiny figurines

HORSES

Breyer Horses (I only have liiiike 30)

The color BLUE

The oceans and seas

Seahorses

Fancy Goldfish (I have 2! Awww!)

Flowering plants (growing them)

Gardens (growing them)

Peas in pods. How cute.

Anime~

The smell of "Classic Gardenia" perfume. I love it so much. I'm almost out of it -.-"

Haiku perfume

My betta

German Shepherds

Pitbulls (We had a stray Pit once and she was the sweetest thing! But we gave her to a friend of ours....I love her so much! [the dog] )....don't even get me STARTED on a rant

Glittery nailpolish

I don't fangirl over myself, but I have a stalker. An actual stalker. Nah, she just really thinks I'm cool. But it's kinda creepy.

Julian Casablancas

Rabbits

Sock Monkeys (especially vintage)

Aviaries

Nintendo DS

HorseIsle (I'm YodelingToast on Brown server)

Living in the middle of nowhere ♥

People who don't have to hide their inner child

Harry Potter. How come it took me so long to think of this?

Making Harry Potter wands

Daniel Radcliffe

Emma Watson (she's so awesome!)

Crafting clay stuff to sell at craft shows

Art

Drawing, painting, sculpting

OK, not all of that stuff is fangirl-able, but it's more like obsessing over it. :lol:

Okay...

Tamagotchi

Himespetchi

Mametchi

Tama-Go

iD L

Nano

Kuromametchi

Violetchi

Version 3

Tamagotchi GameBoy Game

aaaaaaaaaaaaand

marshmallows

I'll just copy and paste from my tumblr:

Saints Row: The Third, Gravity Falls, Harvest Moon, Lapfox, TES: Skyrim, Animal Crossing, Yume Nikki + fangames, Hetalia, Portal, Minecraft, Superjail!, Pop'n Music, Homestuck, Pokémon, Birds, Neon colours, Electronic music, Steampunk, Cyberpunk

I've recently found my Tamagotchis there so I might be obsessed with them too. woops

oh gosh um

homestuck, gravity falls, minecraft, pokemon, digimon, mlp:fim, harry potter, avengers, steampunk, superjail, moomin, animal crossing, once-ler, forests, that's all i can think of right now,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back