Are you a girl who plays Mario games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiGirl2007

Reaction score
Yes I am a girl who plays Mario games. Big deal. They're fun. And Super Princess Peach does count, no matter how disturbingly pink it is, she is a Mario character. I feel all alone here, so please tell me if you want to and be truthful.

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course... I play games that I enjoy and it makes no difference to me if they are "for girls" or "for boys"... if they are good fun, then I play....

I will admit to being seriously tired of getting squished to bits by buildings sliding on top of me and not jumping far enough over boiling water / lava / mario eating monsters (delete as appropriate)... but that's because I suck at Mario games and has nothing to do with my gender :furawatchi:

Mario games rule! I have alot of Mario games for DS. Wii too!

I'm a girl if you cannot tell. o__x

Mario games rule! I have alot of Mario games for DS. Wii too!
Yes same here! (Although I only have one game for wii that's mario)

I love love love mario. I've always loved the games. Whenever my Mom says, "Are you sure you want this mario game?" I always say, "Mommy, it's hard to go wrong with a mario game! Their so fun!". Lol :eek:

Tg1

WHERE IS YOUR SHAME?[/sarcasm]

D: Its not an uncommon thing for girls to play videogames. Don't act like its all akward. >____________< There is no difference. There are no "boys toys" and "girls toys". Heck, I would play our copy of Mortal Kombat if my mother let me. There is no shame in being a computer wiz or a videogame geek.

I play them because I find most of them quite a fun game to play, anyway, people should not care about what games you play, it is none of their business, you can play whichever games you want!

~*Danni~*

:D Oh yeah! Go Girl! ( 1985 SMB OBSESSED )

Mario To Do List:

Beat 1985 SMB- 70%

Knit Felted Mario Handbag- 0%

Screen print custon T-shirt- 100%

Super Mario Brothers knit socks- 100%

Rock on Mario playing gals!

Currently I'm addicted to Super Mario Sunshine for Gamecube(playing it on my Wii). My brother and I have always loved Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64. We've had it for over 10 years and we still play it! I really want to try out Super Princess Peach, too.

Mario is a classic, I'm proud to be woman who is admittedly addicted to those games. :)

Mario is a great video game series to me, but I'm no gal.

The best Mario game so far to me is Mario Galaxy.

Thank you everyone. :eek: I'm just wondering since I haven't told my friends that I play Mario games yet. I have stacks of DS Mario games . The ones I have have been playing at the moment a lot are Mario and Luigi: Partners in time and Yoshis island DS. I also have a bit of a problem on Super Princess Peach trying to work mout how to clear part 5 of the final level, Bowsers villa. Can someone help?

:eek: TamagotchiGirl2007 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back