Are you a good singer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrestHottie95

Reaction score
Ok well i love to sing! its like my thing! Whin i lived in NC i made NC state honors chores and i made cleveland countey 2 years in a row! So i was singen unbrella and i wanted to make this poll : )

So wat do you think of your singin?

I think I'm a brilliant singer and I love my voice but I dont know if you guys would think the same. xD

I'm actually pretty good. My friends say I should try out for American Idol, but I'm not that kind of person. :)

I sing along to everything - Even if I don't like the song.

I only sing by myself or with one of my friends and one of my brothers. I get too embarrassed in front of anyone else. =3

Yes, I prefer to write songs.

I like to sing, I just dont know if Im good or bad. I say Im in the middle, there is always something to work on.

I love to sing, and have a passion to write songs, as I'm good at it. I'm not the #1 singer in the world, but I'm good enough. :eek:

Uh.. I guess. I think I'm okay.. but it's probabaly not something I would want to do in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i do good : )

All the Guys and Girls that are my friends say amrican idol win i sing : )

I stink at singing. >.> I love singing though. I only sing when no ones around. My friends sometimes hear me sing and say I have a nice voice (in those time's I'm thinking..."Yah' right!"). xD

I might record myself singing and upload it onto YouTube sometime...

Last edited by a moderator:
ROSIE12 i think you sound wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me..uh i dont know much about it but im in chorous and i think i sound wonderful..and my friends want me to sing to them but i think that i might sound horrible to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back