Are you a Tama torturer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you the person who sits there whatching TV all day listening to your tamas beep until they get a

• Yea! The beep is music to my ears!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda... I torture half and over-pamper and protect the others.

• I only do it when I'm too involved in my favorite show.

• No! What are you talking about! I love it like my own!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my tamagotchis! Sometimes on weekends, I forget to put them on pause before I go to sleep (because I sleep late on weekends) and they get mad at me...infact, today I woke up to my tamas in peril! I don't try to hurt them, really I don't but it just happens! What I find cool is that none of my tamas ever die xD Today I woke up and found that one had turned into an oniontchi while I slumbered...which I hate. But it won't stop me from loveing it! Once I rescued a tama from danger :lol: Wanna know how? PM me B)

I sometimes fail to take good care of my tams, usually because I try to tackle 5 at once ... during the school day. It just gets impossible and usually about 4 days in only 2-3 are left. I bite off more than I can chew, and sometimes they pass away too quickly. :X I've stopped trying to do that now though, as I've learned my limits. Two tams at once is plenty. :3

I don't "torture" my Tamagotchis, but I don't much pay them attention constantly. I'll be honest: I've had mine paused for the past couple weeks because I have out-of-state family over and school has been hard with testing lately, but I'm sure to pause them. ;)

Well.. No not to me, this is probably annoy some people because they barely take of their tamagotchi. If you ignore and don't feed your tamagotchi they will beep a lot, Espcially those babies.

locky458

That's ridiculous! :eek: Who would torture their Tama? :( Sometimes I have to neglect a little bit to get a certain character on my P1 or my Angelgotch, but I never purposely torture them! <_<

You're supposed to take good care of Tamagotchis to learn how to be responsible, not torture it to the point of death. :(

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
NEVER!

I love him! He's so cute and chubby! awwwww

lol

^-^

//JL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back