Are You A Virgin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Simple Question.

I'm just really curious. I'm still a virgin, I'm proud to be one since I am 13 going on 14 and yet there still are girls in my grade who aren't virgins :p

Are you a virgin? If not when did you lose it? Are younger girls/boys in your school virgins or are they like my school and some lost theirs already?

I'm just curious xD

NOTE:

You don't have to answer this question, I understand it is personal, but if you want to go ahead, if you don't want to you don't have to :angry:

Yepp, I am a Virgin.

But I lost it very many times in my dreams though.. XD

^ Yeah. So many dreams, so many different ways xD

Yeah. I still have my physical virginity. As for other [like text and yeah] hmmmm. My virginity is one of the only purities I still have xD

I know SNTT is a forum for mature and sensible discussions - but all topics still have to fall within the TamaTalk site rules.

For those who have any doubts, underage sex is illegal.

The age at which it becomes legal varies in US states and in different countries - but, let's face it - we're talking at least 15 or 16 years old before it is considered legal - and until then sex by minors and discussion of sex by minors is not something that TamaTalk is going to encourage.

The first site rule here clearly states:

1. All posts are to concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM, pot stirring or discussion of anything illegal!
I hope you all understand why I am going to close this thread - with a request that you check site rules or check with a Guide before you make any "mature" threads that may be contentious.

Thanks for understanding.

*clsoed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back