Are You allowed to wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the 7th grade too and my mom doesn't let me wear any...
Ya, same here, but once in a while when she's at work.....

The only times I really wear a lot is for dance recitals.

I made a deal that I wouldn't wear any makeup until High School.

Well, now I am, so I'm free to wear my ideal amount of makeup.

As long as that's not too much. :blink:

Omg? I'm allowed 2 wear make-up. (every1 at my school wears it. PPL act like the school motto is, "If u wear make-up, u rock and u r automatically popular" which I dont get)

Yeah, but I don't. I don't want to ruin my skin during my teen years. Maybe when I'm 18 or so.

There are a lot of ho**** at my school who wear makeup everyday. They look like made up coughyoudon'twanttoknowcough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes think make up is just a mask that covers your true beauty on the outside but if it's Halloween then I'll wear some with my outfit lol.

I sometimes think make up is just a mask that covers your true beauty on the outside but if it's Halloween then I'll wear some with my outfit lol.
Not really, I find makeup enhances your beauty to some extent, as long as you don't over do it.

I'm aloud too, like eyeliner; even though I'm a dude, I decide not to.

I look better without it anyway. ;3

I'm allowed to, I always have been. Even when I was like six. Everyday I'd do my mom's and I's make-up and make us look like clowns. lol. I would though, I would put tons of bright red blush, put lipstick on our eyebrows, and cover our eyes all over with eyeshadow, then I would smear mascara on our cheeks! xP I was a weeeiiirrrddd kid. I was determined I was a mermaid too. xD That's kinda off topic though. I don't put on that much make-up, or do those weird things anymore obviously. I like the natural look more. Even though sometimes I put on eyeliner, or a tiny bit or black/grey eyeshadow. I can't put anything else on, i can't put blush on because it makes my face feel all heavy and I can't stand lipgloss, it just doesn't feel right, I just can't keep it on. So yea, I'm allowed to wear make-up. ^^

I can wear it, and I do every day. I'm just not alowed to wear too much of it. I don't wear a lot, but just enough. :D

I can, but I never do, my parents don't care what I wear. Seriously, If I went to school dressed as a clown, they wouldn't even care.

im allowed to i only rember wearing twice in 2 years one for a disco and one for a free dress ( we had to dress up as some one famous)

I dont really know, makeup never interested me so I've never brought it up xD
Same thing with me.

I could put it on if i wanted to. Not anything noticable though.

Cecib :D

[SIZE=8pt]I couldn't live without makeup lol.[/SIZE]

I don't understand really why some girls around my age (14) aren't allowed to wear makeup.

I've always been able too, it was never a problem.

I just never did until really around 2006, so I would've been 12 anyway.

God Bless whoever created Foundation.. haha..

/mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back