Are you and your friends alike?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalight

Reaction score
Well a few weeks ago I got obssesed with Naruto, and I started to talk about it in front of my best friend. (let's call her 'A') But 'A' said that she hated that show. And then later that day I was listening to Naruto theme songs from different seasons on the computer (in japanese) and I called her and she sounded so annoyed.

What do you and your friends have in common? I don't know why but I'm very curious to know. If you don't have to say you don't have to. But I'd like to know.

My so called "friends" and I have not much in common. I'm a dare devil, they hate risks. I play all "boy sports" but I'm a girl, they play netball and all girly sports. I just be me, and they most of the time, they just can't take that. To be honest, I have the personality of a guy. I aint lying. It's the truth. I would rather play cricket with a real cricket ball than a rubber one. I just get the thrill of getting hit and muddy and stuff (don't ask me why!) and I would rather go down a long water slide that goes down on an angle of 45 degrees than a midgety one that doesn't even go down on a 30 degree angle. Now can you see why I'm a dare devil? And how I get along with guys better than girls?

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends and I are not even close to being alike, Yet we get along great.

I don't care if my friends don't like the same things I do all I care about is the fact that I met these people who are really nice and like me for me (Most people don't)

:wacko:

I have a friend named Whitney,

We have sooo much common, i dont think I could list them. XD

Me and my friends are almost NOTHING alike but we still get along well

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back