Are you clumsy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Consider yourself lucky.
You and Esther inspired me to make this topic xD.
xDD

Yus. I've got an extreme case of clumsiness.

Every day, a million clumsy/embarrassing things happen to me. Just yesterday, I spilt coffee all over the carpet, rested on the bin and managed to fall inside it and topple over, forget the PE closet keys and be locked in there screaming for 5 minutes, trip over about four chairs, fall down the stairs a couple of times, laugh uncontrollably in Art and mess up my portrait of a Mexican cactus and drop my History essay in a pile of muddy snow.

I am very clumsy.

About every time I turn I run into something, stub my toe, or hit my hip

Edit: Typo D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I posted in various topics what happened to me yesterday, but I may aswell post again xD.

I broke the fan.

I broke a wine glass.

I twisted my ankle by falling over.

I hit 4 people by swinging my arms around.

And probably more, but my mind is too tired :|

Yeaaaaaaaa.

I'm half way there.

I'm pretty graceful, except for when I'm tripping over chairs, or people, or my own two feet, or solid ground.

Otherwise, I'd count myself lucky.

Yes.

You have NO idea.

I trip, and fall over, well, nothing.

One time, I put the treadmill on high, and fell, and was wearing jeans, and I made a mark on the treadmill, and killed my knees, jeanburn ;.;

I tripped over air in the middle of the hallway once.. ;.;

I tripped walking back from Niagara falls, and dripped my phone. I got up and kept walking, and some guy ran after me, and handed me my phone. lol

God, Don't get me started!

I'm sat here typing this with a badly sprained wrist, 6 bruises, and a bump on the head...All from today **sighs**

Kinda maybe...... Yes extremly, I fell down the stairs because I forgot to do my laces up ^^, I smacked my brother in the nose and caused a nosebleed because I turned around and let my arm go... ,I punched my youngest brother in the eye trying to get my cup (It was behind him and my brother called me at the same time and I turned so I didnt see), I banged my head on the door 'cause I ran into it... And more I just dont wanna type no more :p

Edit: Typos and some punchuation missed out ;P

Oh jeeze, I'm very clumsy. o.o

And it's quite embaressing that whenever my crush looks at me, I fall down. :| 8D

=_="

Yes.

I don't fall as much as most of you do, but I run into things. Walls, tables, fridges, PEOPLE!

But on the other hand I do trip alot. I don't usually fall, I catch myself. Now this isn't the most embarassing thing I've ever done, but it's the only thing on top of my mind:

We were at an Auto Show in Washington D.C., and all was going fine, until I tripped in the middle of the floor, infront of everybody, and I spun around and my Mom was just staring at me and I said, "I didn't really do that, you see, it was... your imagination."

I repeat: =_="

Well, I sure am. I break things, hurt people, fall over etc..way too much.I have just broken my fan, by throwing my sock ball onto my bed. Now its going to be way too hot Dx.

The other day, I dropped my lunchbox and that caused a whole lot of people to fall over and bad things to happen.

Once at a major shopping centre, I jumped down from an escalator while it was moving (was close to the bottom) and landed on that metal thing on the ground which was probably some escalator opening. And that made the whole escalator stop. People were very angry.

So are you clumsy? Do you fall off of stuff alot? *Points at particular TTers*
yes yes yes. very clumsy. very very very very very very very VERY clumsy.

I trip over my own feet, i trip over anything, i break things, i hurt people with my clumsyness, and more. im actully pround to be a klutz. :D oh yeah. i have a 'thing' for walking into doors. im known for it. trust me, it's very normal if you are talking to me and i say, "oh i walked into a door this morning." oh, and ironic, my name means "grace" yeah right.

EDIT: typo

^you are back onlie? oh well then mail me back!!!!!

and i am a clutz. I walk into poles, i fall down the stairs, i fall off my bed when im NOT sleeping, i walk into doors, i walk into people, and pretty much anything stupid.

I'm Rather Clumsy. Such as the situation I was in Yesterday while grocery shopping with my Mom.

I was in the middle of walking backwards to turn around to walk normaly, When I walked face first into a 5 or 6 feet tower of Boxes of Cupcakes [The store arranges food strangely], Then I like, Knocked them all over, One box I sat on, The Box Broke, So I ended up with about 6 tiny cupcakes on my Butt, with the odd peice of Plastic from the container sticking in the cupcake.

All I said was "....Oh It appears I have Cupcakes on My Backside"

The Store Manager there can be a Real Meanie, But He was kind enough to make Me Pay for the Box I "Sat On" He said He was going to throw the boxes out anyway, As they were about to expire the next day. So I had My mom Run to another store to buy me another pair of PJ pants, Which I put on in the bathroom of the grocery store. [Which was what I wore, My Light blue with penguins on it, So She bought me A plain Black and White Checkered Pair]

Plus, I run into street Lights Alot.

The Moral of my story is. Watch your Pants. You never know what will happen

Lizzie=Definition of clumsy.

No, but really.

Today, at school, I was sitting in this rolly chair,

and some kid comes and sits on me.

And he's rather heavy, so the chair goes flying backwards,

and then he jumps off. So I'm swirling out the door and down the hallway,

when I crash into a large garbage can, land inside of it, and then the garbage can

falls down (with me inside of it), and goes rolling farther down the hallway where

I smash into this one open locker, and the whole locker vibrated causing

everything inside of it to come tumbling down along with a soccer ball,

so I had to climb out of the garbage, go chase the soccer ball,

and I end up tripping over a pencil and landing head first into a persons smelly shoes.

So you see,

I'M VERY CLUMSY. :|

I chopped a girl's finger off before.. I was skating synchro, and I tripped and knocked her down and (accidentally) stepped on her finger. she was screaming like hell and there was so much blood, I fainted. like I usually do when I see a major amount of blood.. I'm kinda used to it. usually my clumsiness is the case to all the blood :)

I felt SOOOO bad that day I cut her finger off. but it was a looooong time ago, her finger didn't come completely off, like hlf way, and she went to the emergency room... practice got cancelled.. people wer like "I can't BELIEVE you!" the girl down't talk to me anymore ^_^ no surprise. I felt horrible

yesterday, I was baking some junk in the oven as usual, and I took out one of the hot trays, and I was barefoot, and I was doing some skating moves on the kitchen floor, and I did a double, right onto the amazingly hot tray, and my foor was BURNING. I ran to my room and sat down, holding my burning foot and crying badly. There is a big grid mark on the bottom of my foot now. OWWW

plus, the junk I was baking burned :'(

I'm not clumsy, to be exact, I just walk into and trip over things a lot. Because I am tall and have long limbs, when I fall it's always dramatically and ends with me being sprawled across a random surface. Not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back