are you evil

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neutral. =3 But I have the strategical skills and everything of a criminal. I could be one if I reaaally wanted to. But no, I don't want to.

Well sometimes I can be really good, other times I'm really bad. So, both :furawatchi:

I am very evil. >:]

I am naturally evil. It's just the way I was born. I can't help it. I don't try to be evil, like Liz said. I just am.

~ChibiMuffins

I have hunted down a quiz on a site called Blog things.

Take it! --> [How evil are you?]

My results -->You Are 86% Evil

You're the most evil person you know.

The devil is even a little scared of you!

~ChibiMuffins

The people who say they are evil.. I highly doubt you are. Look back what "Evil" people really did and have some thoughts then.

A quiz don't say jack if you are evil or good.

I'm neutral. =3 But I have the strategical skills and everything of a criminal. I could be one if I reaaally wanted to. But no, I don't want to.
Same.

Teeheehee...

I must say, I have used my skills before, a few times, actually.

Very rarely do I go to big extremes, Karma is my worst fear.

If I needed to say good or Evil, people think I am a goodie goodie, but... for the record, lets just say Evil.

Pure, short, small minded, well thought out, easily amused, easily provoked Evil.

I can be good, I can be Evil. MY evil-ness, very rarely, shows! =D I play good most of the time. But I guess you could call me a rebel! =D

I just took the quiz. I'm 78% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.

Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back