Are you from America

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you from America?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No but I live in America

• Yes but I live somwhere else

• maybe

• not saying

• I used to live in America

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am, my mom's from Sweden and My dad's from UK, though. I was born in America though.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Yes, I am from America :ph34r: . Though, UK is not connected to America..it's in Europe :D

//Tama*Lover

Born and raised in the US. My sister and I are the first generation in our family to be born here ^.^

The rest of my family is from Scotland and England.

No for me. I was born in Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom is Irish,native american,african american and my dad is mexican. I was born in america though! :lol:

I live in America and I don't like it. I want to see other lands. You know, see what other countries are like. I've been all around my country and I haven't once been out of it.

i have always wanted to visit the America but sadly i havnt been anywhere since i was 1 so not yet

4.5 comes out in america in the fall when does it come out in the uk?

I, like the last four posters, am Australian. GO AUSSIES!!!

Although I am Aussie, I visit America quite often and like it a lot. I wouldn't care to live there though, as Australia is so much more beautiful and...unique. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but where I am now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am from America :wub: . Though, UK is not connected to America..it's in Europe :D
//Tama*Lover
I forgot to say, I was born in China :eek: Not raised as an American..

//Tama*Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back