Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvzacefron

Reaction score
i have nothin gagainst it im just wondering!!!! if u r then its cool with me! feel free to comment!

Note from Tama-Love:

Just a little heads up--

The Staff Team chose to keep this thread open, on one condition. Please keep all posts mature and sensible, just like the puberty topics we have running on TamaTalk. ^_^ Any SPAM will be deleted by the TamaGuides, ASAP. You can always help out by reporting the post when one is spotted.

If you are uncomfortable with the topic, please don't complain through posting just simply leave the thread alone.

Thank you,

TamaTalk Staff Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not lesbian/gay.

I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.

I am not lesbian/gay.I do not agree with it though.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.
thats cool we all have dif beliefs im not gay or lesbian but i think if people an tto do that choice its their opinion theres nothing i can to do stop that

No, I am straight. (I thought gay or lesbian was the same thing...) But I respect the people who are. ^_^
I think lesbian is a woman who loves [romanticly] other women and gay is a guy who loves [romanticly] other guys.

No, I'm straight. I used to think I was though. I don't mind if people are gay/lesbian - there's nothing wrong with it.

I thought I was a lesbian. I'm not really attracted to guys, but then I realized I'm not really attracted to girls either.

There's a term the councelor at my teen center told me. PoMosexual. It's supposed to mean 'Post Modern'. In a nutshell means you fall in love with the person reguardless of their genitalia.

I define myself as PoMo.

I think the topic is appropriate so long as people stay respectful towards one another.

i agree with th eappropriate topic thing liek sweet kandi said y isn't it theres nothing wron with it its real life

I thought I was a lesbian. I'm not really attracted to guys, but then I realized I'm not really attracted to girls either.
There's a term the councelor at my teen center told me. PoMosexual. It's supposed to mean 'Post Modern'. In a nutshell means you fall in love with the person reguardless of their genitalia.

I define myself as PoMo.

I think the topic is appropriate so long as people stay respectful towards one another.
I thought that was called Bi-Sexual x.x

I used to think I was, because my friend was. But I'm straight

That's a little different.

Bi-sexual says you like both but 'PoMo' doesn't matter which- guy or girl.

Similar, but a teensy bit different.

I used to think I was, because my friend was. But I'm straight
Bisexual is when there's an attraction to both sexes moreso by looks.

PoMo is based on attraction to personality rather than looks.

Nope. I'm straight.

Yet, I have no problems with gays/lesbians. I respect on the gender people choose to like.

There is nothing wrong with liking the same gender.

Love knows no gender. If I love someone, it is for them, not if they are male or female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back