Are you going out with anybody?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are YOU going out with anyone?

• Yes and LOVING it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i wanna break up

• No but i want to go out with someone

• No and i love being single

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not. I'm 12 I should focus on my studies and that's what I am doing.
Lol.

Thatst he first time I've heard that been said in YEARS...

No, and why should I? So I can go make out with some guy stare at the next tight shirt, hooters girl who walks by?

No, I'm good.

Nope, but I like someone and by the way he acts, it seems he likes me too ^^

We just have yet to tell each other o.o' It'd also be weird because we've known each other for about 5 years and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship if a relationship were to start and end.

I'm 12 and some of you may think I dont know much about love. Im not dating but I have *Whispers* A crush..... DONT TELL ANYONE!!!!! I've never HAD one! Im in year 7 and I finally have one. I hate the weird feeling though. It wont go away!! X.X

~SG~

Well I kind of do... I put YES AND LOVING IT! I have a boyfriend but we don't actually GO out out if u get what I mean.

Well I kind of do... I put YES AND LOVING IT! I have a boyfriend but we don't actually GO out out if u get what I mean.
yeah i know what you mean! =] we dont go OUT either... we just see each other at school. =]

-ZTF

Lol.Thatst he first time I've heard that been said in YEARS...
Then prepare to hear it again.

No. I have more important things to do then "oooh Tony is sooo cute I really should go out with him! -^.^-"

I'm to young. I need to focous on my life instead of dating. I need to enjoy being a kid while I can, not looking for a boyfreind.

No, I am not. I'm 12 I should focus on my studies and that's what I am doing.
*claps* Agree. I don't have so much time to date and blah.

Yeah. I forget how long - maybe 2-3 months. He is a day older than me. What a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back