Are you goth, preppy, emo, etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type o person are you?

• Preppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goth

• Girly

• Tom-boy

• Emo

• Nerd

• cool & popular

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a personlity and the personality counts not the way people look at me. If people think I'm a funny person. Great for them. If someone thinks I'm rude. Great for them too. I waste too much time labeling my belongings why spend time labeling myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=9pt]I really liked that, Lily12. [/SIZE] :)

Totally meaningful, I have to agree.

Everyone has a different personality at times.

So why waste your life trying to be somebody you're not?

People can't label you without knowing you first.

And even then, they will find out that we all have different personalities.

I've learned to "Never judge a book by it's cover."

That means that just because somebody is labelled a 'geek', it does'nt mean they are in the inside.

-Rachel

I don't label myself because I'm not like anyone else. I'm unique like everyone else in the world. Everyone has a different pesonality.

Most people label me tomboy though.

Label me, I don't care. Just remember I'm not a can :L

Labels are for cans! I'm just me.

And VanessaHudgensFan102, emo is short for emotional.

No offence to the topic starter at all, or anyone who seems to think this topic is perfectly fine, but..

I think this topic is pointless. A lot of people have argued over "labeling". Even I try not to label myself, but it's just something that happens. We all have our own opinions on 'what' we are, but we're really just ourselves. And some feel that they must add on more to give them a good image and outlook from others.

Online, this is pointless. You could totally and completely lie. You could say you're 'totally Girly, like OMG!', no problem. But next post, you could say you're a 'Tom-Boy' and proud of it. It doesn't make any difference online what you label yourself as. The point is, nobody's going to care what you look like on TamaTalk. You can be yourself, and say so. Sorry if I bursted some bubbles. But it's the truth. Like I said, hopefully no offence taken to any others.

As I said before, I guess you could call me popular, but don't even THINK about labelling me that. I'm RM- I don't need a label saying that.

labels i really dont think they matter labels are like restricting our freedom man... is that what a hippie would say

I shouldn't of made this topic! People shouldn't label themselve! I will get a guide to close this!
Then you should've thought about it twice before making a topic like this. On the first post you clearly labeled yourself. You should've known that you got would've got crazy, and ridiculous replies.

Everyone has different opinions. Some people might think you're cool, so people might think your lame, some people might think you're in between, and etc.

I'm pretty sure you're friends/family/loved ones might think different about you, than other people.

So there's no right answer, and it doesn't really matter, no offense. Then again good for you that you stepped up, and took responsibility,

ok i put other cause.....i dont know wut i am i am kina 3 things i can be preppy and flirty i can be just girly and i can be a tottle tomboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back