Are you happy with who you are?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Physically - I like my hair, my eyes, just generally myself. I'm okay with my appearance, and know that my flaws make me unique, and are completely normal :)

But I don't like the dark bags under my eyes

Personality - Kinda. I am normally a happy person, but sometimes I let my temper get the best of me D:

I'm 129 Pounds, 6'2. I eat and eat, never gain weight. If I could change my image I would LOVE to be muscular and /not/ afraid of pain...I always run from fights and am always paranoid at the slightest sound and have numerous mental problems and intense paranoia. I am NOT happy with myself at all.

I'd say I'm happy with who I am, though there's always room for improvement. I get self conscious sometimes, I always question whether or not I should eat those potato chips or that cheese burger. But in the end, I'm pretty satisfied. I have a good life, great friends, a bright future, and a great family. ♥

I'm pretty content of who I am. :D I don't think I would need an improvement since my friends like me who I am. :angry:

Eh, I'm relatively happy with myself.

I do wish I happened to be prettier, though. I'm just your average Asian girl off the street. :D

Overall, though, yeah. I'm fine.

I'm honestly pretty happy with my looks and personality. Sometimes I wish I was less impulsive, as I sometimes hurt others, when I don't mean to. I'm pretty happy with my looks. I'm blonde, with blue eyes, and I always get compliments. I'm 5'3, and I'm really skinny, which is a blessing AND a curse to me. There's nothing I can do about who I am, so I might as well embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back