Are you impatient?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sometimes I'm horribly impatient. But the thing is, I can sit there for hours, staring at the wall, without getting bored. xD I'm impatient when I'm getting something, or when I have to count down. Like, I can never wait for my food to be finished in the microwave. xD

I sometimes become impatient when waiting for the computer to load. If I order something online I NEVER become impatient. Here is the cycle:

1. Order it

2. Imagine having it and using/wearing/reading it

3. Forgot I even got it

4. Find it in the mail and remembers and is happy I got it

XD

I is sometimes. :] Like I ordered my TMGC+C on monday and I couldn't wait much longer...then it finally came today! :lol: I Luff it. :3

Nope.. last month or something I came up with a theory (-ish thing) that when I am old and lying on my deathbed (I know this is sounding stupid and off topic.. :p it's not, well not the off topic part) I would give anything to be 12 again.

Even if it meant sitting waiting for a computer to load, frustrated. So now whenever I am working my butt off in math class.. or waiting for the microwave (lol feebee) I just touch myself and say "yay! look at me, at least I am young, a long life to live and I am not an elder, wishing I was young again.." xDD

I know it sounds stupid, and like.. I am counting down the days til I die :( but it works!! I rarely get upset anymore!

.. I am so optomistic.. and wise.. ^_^

^^^ :( I should do that.

Anyway I am very very very impatient, impulsive, hyper etc I think its because of my zodiac sign? I don't know but yes, I am impatient!

I'm pretty much impatient. (at most times) Sometimes if I am waiting for something boring or a count down or something I sit there staring at the wall. At other times I can scream my head off if I am going to Disney World or somewhere or getting something awesome. :)

Oh yes, I bring impatient to a whole new level.

I can never wait for things to load on my computer, or for Christmas to come. Just little things like that, and I'll freak. I must be such an annoying little friend to have. xDD

But then something will entrance me and I will be entertained for hours just looking at pictures/painting or Sharpieing stuff.

Well, sometimes I'm horribly impatient. But the thing is, I can sit there for hours, staring at the wall, without getting bored. xD I'm impatient when I'm getting something, or when I have to count down. Like, I can never wait for my food to be finished in the microwave. xD
Haha. Exact same as me!

I HATE waiting for Jazz band. Especially if I have to wait for 2 weeks.

And, I HATE waiting for the Trombones and other people to complete their parts for 7[Trombones + Tenor harmony] measures and for 8[Trumpet melody + other people] measures. I have to go "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,2,3,4,5,6,7,,etc,." in my head, while the ENTIRE band is playing, I'm the only one who isn't playing for 7 meausres[1st. -.-] then 8[ 2nd]. I'm talkiing Legend of the Alhambra. And especially in Freddie Freeloader, because I have to wait 12 measures long. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes.

on neopets for a plot you're sapposed to take care of a petpet for 10 minutes and give it what it wants right away when a new minute starts and if you do it too late you have to start over. I did it the first time and it was too easy! when I was helping my sis with it I was doing somthing wrong so I was doing it for 30 minutes o_O and I didn't stop (until it was time to go to girl scouts XD)

an example of me being inpatient XD: I'm waiting for my littlest pet shop koala to come in the mail and I have to wait a month. actually, I'm being pretty patient. better example: when I was waiting for my famitama to come in the mail XD all week long I was all like "ISITHEREYETISITHEREYETISITHEREYET!?!?" XD

:)

Yes I orderd something 2 days ago and I got the email saying they dispatched it yesterday and I want it NOWWWWWWWW! > :D Hurry up postmannnnnnn I think I am going to just sit in the corner and not talk until I get it.. Unless I forget I got it.? Yesterday night I was spazzing 'cause I want it.. And its only a book I would probs never finish!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back