Are you lucky in love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could say I'm... a keep-to-myself kind of girl. If I have a crush, it's a secret. Sometimes I get lonely, but I still have my friends, who are best in my eyes. :D

If I were to have a boyfriend, right now, I know who I would choose. But I won't tell! LOL

im tha hottest girl in mi class so its easy to get me a bf
um, can you please come back to reality? (where people USUALLY try to be humble.)

I have a crush. Well, he's more like... I dunno, an obsession? I mean, every time I think about life without him, I get this really sharp pain in the left side of my chest, right where my heart is.

But he doesn't like me, we're more like a brother and sister. Plus, he has a girlfriend I guess.

I just have a crush. <.<

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a bf, then he asked me if i loved him, and i said yes, then he said lets break up because he found someone way better!!!!!

SAD!!! WE BROKE UP!!!!!!!! LIKE 1 WEEK AGO!!!!!!!!! but that girl doesn't like him!!!i wonder if he will come back to me again!!!???

No offence but that could actually be hurtful if anyone in your class actually saw this.It's not for me to get a boyfriend, I guess I'm either too ugly or too annoying.

Ha. I don't care though.
Yup, very offensive.

I'm not in "love". I don't have someone to spend the rest of my life with yet. Maybe he''ll come, but I'm afraid not.

there is a boy i like that rides my bus. he almost always sits by me unless he is sitting with his friends but he will still sit with me later. the thing is he has a girlfriend that people say he dosen't like and whenever i walk by him or talk to him his girlfriend will give me dirty looks, flick me off, or cuss me out. my friends say she is jealous because they say that his whole world revolves around me and that he loves me and is going to break up with her. we always flirt with each other: he will hug me, put his arms around me, try to get me to sit in his lap, and he even tried to kiss me. today his girlfriend said she will probably break up with him because she says and i quote "shes everything to him." all of my friends, my brother, his friends, the boys cousins, sisters, and friends all say that he likes me. i dont even think im pretty he is way out of my leaque but there is still hope, right? he is also one of the most popular boys in school and he probably likes me...

sorry to go on like that so i guess i could say i am lucky in love.

i had a bf, then he asked me if i loved him, and i said yes, then he said lets break up because he found someone way better!!!!!
SAD!!! WE BROKE UP!!!!!!!! LIKE 1 WEEK AGO!!!!!!!!!  but that girl doesn't like him!!!i wonder if he will come back to me again!!!???
If he dumped you for someone else after asking if you loved him, I wouldn't bother with him ever again - He's not worth it.

If my boyfriend ever did that I'd never forgive him, but I know he won't [he's not that sort of person.]

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a boy i like that rides my bus. he almost always sits by me unless he is sitting with his friends but he will still sit with me later. the thing is he has a girlfriend that people say he dosen't like and whenever i walk by him or talk to him his girlfriend will give me dirty looks, flick me off, or cuss me out. my friends say she is jealous because they say that his whole world revolves around me and that he loves me and is going to break up with her. we always flirt with each other: he will hug me, put his arms around me, try to get me to sit in his lap, and he even tried to kiss me. today his girlfriend said she will probably break up with him because she says and i quote "shes everything to him." all of my friends, my brother, his friends, the boys cousins, sisters, and friends all say that he likes me. i dont even think im pretty he is way out of my leaque but there is still hope, right? he is also one of the most popular boys in school and he probably likes me...

sorry to go on like that so i guess i could say i am lucky in love.

ps he looks so cute with his hair cut!!!!!!!

tamagirl9406 plez do not post the same things like from brfore.thats called spam i think we read it onc

tamagirl9406 plez do not post the same things like from brfore.thats called spam i think we read it onc
Actually it's not.

It's not a short, pointless, annoying message, and it's on topic.

Please read the rules before you try to correct people.

Um i dont have anyone but im sertanly not loney!!!

I Fine Fred ((My names not fred sence im a girl))

I have friends,

The world dosent reval around Boyfriends :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back