Are you obsessed with the opposite/same/both sex?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you obssessed with the same/opposite/both genders?

• Yes! I love boys ♥

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I love girls ♥

• Yes! I love both boys and girls ♥

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't obsess over most guys. There are a select few who I might pass in the hallway and think, "Hey, he's cute.." But I never decide to act on that.. ;P I suppose it's because I'm shy..

Boys who dress in either dark clothing or neon always catch my eye, though. <3

Like I said, I don't mean obsesses over a certain guy. I mean boys/girls in general. Like you just love them (not in love).

Yeah, I am in love with the guy who just broke up with me..
Gasp! He broke up with you! Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I saw your other posts about him. You seemed to really like him. That sucks.

Like I said before, I have too short of an attention span to obsess over anything. Cept KKKK and CCCC. I friggin love those guys. "What were YOU thinking of, Barbie?" Quote, from today. xD

I don't mean obsess over a certain guy/girl. I mean obsess over guys/girls in general. Like, you love them (not IN love).
Oh I know. Just most guys in general are a waste of my time.

@ TW/P - I guess they're not pointless in my book either, cause they're that cool. :D

Oh I know. Just most guys in general are a waste of my time.
@ TW/P - I guess they're not pointless in my book either, cause they're that cool. :D
Well good I'm glad people understand that's what I mean :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back