Are you random?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl

Reaction score
I like to act random sometimes it's fun.

I decided to because of my friends, and my brother. Everything he says is random basically. ^_^

Lol, yes, I'm very random. One time me and my family were eating dinner and talking about football, when all of a sudden I say, "I need a hair cut".

Well, I'm random sometimes. Only to make my friends laugh. If you're random all the time, people start to think you're like an idiot or something.

I can be random when I'm with my friends and make them laugh ^O^ Although I dislike people who try too hard to be random. Like "HAY IM RANDOM AND I LOVE POOP!!! *throws candy at you* CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!! *Licks your forehead*" its just like, wtf?? o___________O

I'm random in the way that.. I have something on my mind and simply say it out loud. Once, while Nicole and I were watching TV and I told her that I was hungry for nachos during a long silence.. So we made nachos. :D

What bothers me is those who claim that they're random and feel the need to prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I'm totally random XD I'll like start laughing in the middle of class ( while taking a quiz ) about something that happened at the pool 2 weeks ago. Chihuahuas have HUGE ears o______o

I'm random but I don't go around and out of nowhere say idiotic things. You could call it the 'not-annoying' type of random.
D:<

THATS ME!~ YOU IDENTITY STEALER!

Woah, that sounded really stupid.. O_O'

^

I'm sorry. Dx

I shall' return your identity. Now where did I put it...

Has anyone noticed that some people seem too random?? For example;; you'll be discussing school and then some stupid/annoying-type-of-random kid will out-of-the-blue walk over and join your conversatin and say something like,

"lol. lol. Pika-meow."

Some people have high levels of stupidity. D<

Me and my friends are random in the way that we say whatever pops into our minds. Like we will be just walking around town talking about like, guys, and i will be like "You know, i don't get why people say 'its like comparing apples and oranges' to imply that somthing is different. Apples and oranges have a lot in common." And then we will jsut stare at eachother for about 10 minutes, then crack up and start dieing on the ground laughing xD

Not like, "ZOMGGGG PIE AND CHEEZE". When people do that i have a strong desire to slap them across the face.

*BaBi*

Sometimes you need to be random to spark up a conversation.. =DD

Dude, I'm seriously always the one thats sparking up the conversations because of my mild randomness D:<

No.

I'm boring and predictable.

Sometimes I am random.

Depends on my mood. :]

^ Same here, if the convo gets really like quiet, I'll just say something that I'm thinking about, not like stupid random, just off topic random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back