Are You Right Or Left Handed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm naturally right-handed, but I'm ambidextrous, to a certain extent. I can do everything both left-handed and right-handed, including write, but my left handed writing is atrocious. xD Oh, but I can't play guitar left-handed. [i can barely play right-handed as it is, lol.]

I kind of have problems drawing with my left hand, but it's not nearly as bad as my handwriting.

I guess you could consider me ambidextrous, but I just tell most people I'm a rightie. :p

I put the ambidextrous answer on the poll, though.

~Mew

It's funny, because I play piano, and despite my left handed-ness (XD) I'm terrible at the chords. That's why whenever I play piano, my right hand plays the melody and my left hand just hangs limp at my side.

^ Off Topic: I know. I've seen your roleplay characters and story based on it. I wrote a story based on it too.

^ Off Topic: I know. I've seen your roleplay characters and story based on it. I wrote a story based on it too.
Off Topic: I'd like to read that story, if it's ok with you. What did you think of my characters? i hope it's not too out there.

On Topic: I practised my left hand after replying the first time, and I'm getting a lot better. Not very good at writing on straight lines yet though!!

Off Topic: I liked your characters. I wrote the story on paper but I haven't finished writing it on Word on the computer. After I done that I will post it on TT

On Topic: It is really hard for me to write with my right hand. I've practised though it's still wobbly.

I'm a righty :)

I can do a lot of things with my left hand, like play racket and bat sports and it's strong from piano and guitar, but, despite it being pretty comprehensive, I just cannot write with it.

Mainly right handed, but I use both hands for mallets. (I just HAD to put that in there. xD)

I can actually write with both hands--

So I'm ambidextrious, but the hand I PREFER to write with is my right.

So I write with my right hand ^.^

Yes, I'm left handed. I ended up doing everything else with my right hand, though, because teachers thought I wasn't holding things correctly when I was a lot younger and practically made me do everything but write with my right hand ("No, you're doing it wrong" Makes me switch to right hand when using lousy scissors because that's how they were taught*). My Dad WAS left handed, but got made to write with his right hand when he was younger, and became right handed.

I can write with my right hand a bit though.

Tama <_< Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back