Are you smarter than a 5th grader

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtlex3

Reaction score
Does anybody watch are you smarter than a 5th grader?

One time this one guy got to the million dollar question and took the money

and they saw the question after he took the money and he said the correct anser right

away. He could of got a million dollars! :ph34r: :p

Yeah; It's such a funny show! People who actually dropped out. Now that's scary if they don't know more than a 5th Grader, because I'm a 5th grader! :ph34r:

It's really funy. Except it does get annoying. XD

I only seen one episode. Actually, half of it. It was pretty funny! I'm in 6th grade, so...

Matchy :ph34r:

I only seen one episode. Actually, half of it. It was pretty funny! I'm in 6th grade, so...
Matchy :furawatchi:
so am i im 11 and in 6th grade :wacko:

I was bugging my teacher in class about different materials, like, "What's in curdoroy? Leather? What about rubber?" for science, and she started to get a bit annoyed and said "It's not like that show, Are you smarter than a fifth grader. You guys ever seen that show?" So I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it. Do you know what channel it's on?

It sounds really cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I watch it. That guy should have went for the million. He said U.S. history was his best and favorite subject. Well, $500,000 is still a lot of money.

I watch it. I love that show. They always pick the stupidest people, like that guy on there the other night didn't know how many legs a butterfly has. xD

I watch it! It's just-addicting! I watch it every night its even ON!!! :lol: I cannot possibly go on it, though. I am yes, in 5th, but unfotunatly, I'm not as smart as those 5th graders. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: that kinda sucks.

Now remember many people don't remember some things, like cumulus r and stratus clouds. (3rd grade stuff). Some of that stuff you learn comes and go, like Rhombus and etc...

This guy didn't listen to this girl and he lost when the girl was right.

I saw this racist show called "Are you smarter than a wetback" :\.

Yeah, I watch it. That guy should have went for the million. He said U.S. history was his best and favorite subject. Well, $500,000 is still a lot of money.
I Know thats still alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back