Are you Tama crazy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much fun do YOU think tama's are worth!!

• They are SOOO much fun! I always have mine right beside me!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I LOVE mine but I'm not that crazy about it!!

• It's cool, but can get very boring at times!!

• It's not as much fun as I wish it was!!

• I dunno, I don't really sped much time with mine!

• I don't like some things but I guess I still like it!!

• I don't like more than I do like!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love my Tama sooooooo much!! It's always by my side!!! Hehe!!!

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :hitodetchi:

I'm Tama crazy o.o! I wish I could play with them more cause i'm always non stop checking on them and wanting to earn more Points for things in the shop ^-^, and I wanna collect a lot lot lot :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are SOOO much fun! I always have mine right beside me!! :hitodetchi: :rolleyes:

i always have my tama o my neck *on a neck chain* even when i go to the toilet *shhh* lol :( gross but true :D

I take mine every ware , u wont see me without it , my tamagotchi is like apart of me! I also ware mine on a neclas < i cant spell

Getting my tama soon from amazon.com....still shipping!

BUT I VOTED THE FIRSTY ONE!!

I KNO I'LL BE A TAMA-ADiiCT!

i used to ALWAYS be w/ my tamagotchi but ever since the bats. went dead i wasnt as obsessed. :-(

They are SOOO much fun! I always have mine in my left hand in his little pouch I sewed (sp?) Mac--> :pochitchi:

I love my Leo sooooooooo much i have him whereever i go!!!!!! even right now!!!!! im going to take him to the Baseball feild stadiem this weekend! i voted the #1!!! Hes a onichi thingy right know toddler!!! i love him soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant live without him!!!! Im gonna get a V2 soon!!!!! i love em sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

I love my Tamagotchi's sooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Gum

i alwways have mine by me there even with me right now and the only places i dont take mine is in the pool, lake, or shower and while im in the shower they sit on the bathroom counter! so naturally i voted for the first one! :kuribotchi:

I always have mine with me. I keep mine around my neck on a lanyrd. ;) I'm that protective! I lost mine once, and I freaked!! I didn't eat, and I moped around the house cause I was so worried about it. I found it later cause it was beeping at me. After that, I bought a purple Old Navy lanyrd for and has had it with me ever since. I'de probobly have a nervse break down if I forgot my tama, or if I lost it again. LOL! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back