Are you Tamagotchi obsessed?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you Tamagotchi obsessed??!!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• NO!!

• YES!!

• NO WAY THAT'S STUPID!!

• YES WAY! WHO ISN'T!?

• I really don't know!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think I am kinda, but I don't put my whole life towards it... The craziest I've done is actually made drawings of my Tama house that I was going to make for my Tamagotchi, but I ran out of clay! Another, is that I made a bed for it, but I don't use it anymore!

i dunno if im OBSESSED, i just likem alot :lol: :mametchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :rolleyes: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :eek: :mimitchi: :hitodetchi: :p see look at the cute charecters! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am kinda, but I don't put my whole life towards it... The craziest I've done is actually made drawings of my Tama house that I was going to make for my Tamagotchi, but I ran out of clay! Another, is that I made a bed for it, but I don't use it anymore!
Clay house? That's awesome!

tamagotchiluver... if you made a clay house... you aren't kinda obsessed... they seem to be on your mind a lot..?

Well im not obsessed with tamas. when i was really little 4-8 i was, but now, they are just like... o-kay. Or whatever... its like a lot of things. the older i get, the more boring they get... i only play with them cause ive got nothing better to do..

and i think that by the time im twelve, im not gonna like them anymore... more important things to think about... :blink: :angry:

im 12, i still love them to micanical peices. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tamagotchiluver12!

This should be in What's On Your Mind?

No hard feelings,

KP

I'm 16 and i am obessed

Cheerz

Brad aka DJ 9-Volt

:D

I don't devote my whole life to them, just most of it. I LOVE tamagotchi, and this is an example of how I care a bit to much: This morning (my tama had flown away) I went outside. It was around 7:30 am, and my tama baby was going to wake up at 8:00. But I forgot. I had taken a walk at 8:30, when suddenly I remembered. O my gosh! My tama! I said. I ran all the way home. Thank goodness the baby was fine. As I said, I care a bit to much. But I love tamas!

I am defently. I play Chineese Checkers with them, I talk to them in Public, I scream and Jump for joy if they evolve, I totally love them. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back