Are you teeth....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made your poll options too broad... I doubt most people teeth are sparkly white, or sunny yellow, or doo-doo brown. o.o My teeth are a faded white with a few light shades of yellow.. Doesn't mean their dirty or disgusting..

People compliment my teeth so i guessi have really straight teeth but i've never had braces and still dont...i guess mine are just kinda plain white...but not shining or anything lol

Umm my teeth are healthy. And they are sort of white with a tiny tint of yellow. You know, the yellower your teeth are, the stronger they are. White teeth arent perfect.

^Umm, well if you had really yellow teeth, they would not be healthy ;]

I hate my teeth D;

they are a yellow color usually, and I brush them so much, and they are never even close to white.

But, the two front ones have this like white spot that makes my teeth even worse..

Oh well, it's life....

Umm my teeth are healthy. And they are sort of white with a tiny tint of yellow. You know, the yellower your teeth are, the stronger they are. White teeth arent perfect.
Umm no I don't know. Lol. White teeth are actually very healthy. Yellow teeth sometimes and i repeat. SOMETIMES.Not all the time lol. Yea yellow teeth sometimes mean your teeth arent very healthy and you need to take better care of them. Once I got my braces off my teeth were straight and white. But crap my teeth had deep grooves in them that they had to put seal ins, in them. Because my toothbrush couldnt reach so low and it was a bit sticky so I have to brush really well or else I was close to getting a cavity. I'm glad they filled them in a bit.

Yellow, but only from tea. I luv mah tea in the morning, so its all just Tea Stains :3

Have any of you ever had to have surgey on your teeth? I have -shivers- it was NOT fun. The first time I wasn't scared at all because I didn't know what to expect. The minute my parents went away from me I started crying. I screamed when they gave me that icky goofy gas. When they put it over my mouth, I turned my head then they held my head still and was forced to breathe that crap!!! The room was all spiny. o_O The next few times they just gave me an IV. Which wasn't bad at all. My parents agreed to stay in the room until I fell asleep. It was really interesting when I fell asleep with my iPOD on.
I haven;t had a surgery on my teeth or anything in a few years, which is good. =)
If I had to get surgery on my teeth I'd beat up the dentist and run....

-Temari Nara

My teeth are white, but not pearly. Like a dull white.

i don't have pure white teeth cuz that isn't natural unless you have milk teeth. mine are white with a tinge of yellow.

AKA: normal teeth

Ughhh -whines- I hate my teeth.

I have to get braces, and I want them REALLY bad, because my teeth, they are horribly crooked, my front two teeth are in a V shape, only one goes over the other, so when I brush my teeth, the bristle gets stuck, and my gums bleed, and it hurts D: (Of course, I am stuck doing it anyway.) and then my bottom teeth are straight,but I have gaps... My teeth are.. -goes to check- White, ish? I eat lots of chocolate, so I get yellow, plus, I haven't brushed yet, today (It's 12:06 AM) So...

Plus I had to get this stuff called sealant, urghhh -twitchcringeshudder- It's like a covering on your teeth, and each tooth takes 5 minutes, talk about painful.

Of course, I have never had any cavities though.

Yet, I hate smiling for pictures D<

So.. er, Yeah. XD

EDIT:::

I just came back from brushing my teeth, which I will do again in a few hours when I wake up.

With my cat watching I brushed my teeth until I could rub my finger gently along them, and they squeaked.

I am a messy brusher, so around my mouth burns from all the toothpaste... O_O

So, now my mouth kills, but it SQUEAKS!

Wooo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats crap!

Why do dentists want your teeth to be white? Why are theirs white?

Don't give out false information. I seriously doubt you are a dentist so don't go saying you are. And don't go saying your parents or sister or someone in your family is.

Teeth that are very yellow are gross!

Also, things that apply to rodents, don' apply to us. I'm aware that the yellower a RODENT'S teeth are, the stronger they are. But humans aren't like that...

Mine aren't perfect, and defiantly not sparkly white, but I do admit they have been pretty white since I got my new awesome toothbrush, and found a special way of killing germs. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back