Are you too old to own a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can u be too old to own a Tamagotchi?

• 1.) YES. Tamagotchi is only for young people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) NO. Anyone at any age can have one.

• 3.) I don't care one way or the other.

• 4.) Unsure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are NEVER too old for Tamagotchis! If you like them you should get them! My father hates that is 19 year old daughter who's turning 20 this May still likes Manga, Video Games, Anime and Tama's but I ingore him. Just because he threw away everything he saw as fun at 12 and threw himself into working while raising a family.
You should have fun in your life...you'll live longer and be happier.
Wow we have all of the same hobbies <3 I love Tamagotchi's, anime, manga and video games more than anything xD

There's no age limit on tamas!

I'll finally tell you all my age....... I'm 11. So I guess you could call me "little", but tamas are for all ages!!! ;)

:( //RM :(

Well first of all Adults made tamagotchi's. So tamagotchi's are for everybody. Don't worry about what other people think. It's not your problem, it's theirs. :)

;) Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
No age limit, although this does remind me of what some kids in my class were telling me. I am so tortured at school ((btw, at school I'm sorta considered a dork, I wear anime t-shirts everyday and bring my tamas everywhere)) they said Tamagotchis are for five yr olds I told them that people even in their 30's play with them, so my friend was like "So I bet when when you are 45 you'll have up to v48 or something" that made me feel better, made me laugh, eve though it is true.

im 13 and i have one i really dont care there fun my friends have one too!

tamacraz101

^_^

Mostly elementary and middle school children own them, but there are people in their 20's who own them. You are never, ever too old to play with a Tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamas are awesome! I think any age group should have one, they are fun and you feel so good caring about them.......i love em!

~Shilo~

:( :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

& her Kuchis Mark&Spunk

Tamas are awesome! I think any age group should have one, they are fun and you feel so good caring about them.......i love em!

~Shilo~

:( :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

& her Kuchis Mark&Spunk

I don't see any problem with older people playing with Tamagotchis. It's like sucking your thumb, just because it is something most children grow out of, it doesn't mean that those who still suck their thumb will be any less mature as they age. I have four (plus a whole host of other non-Bandai tamagotchi's) and i really want to get a v.4. I will be 24 in a few months, anyone older than me on here? :huh:

I dont wanna hear it!! LOL

I turn 20 next month and I have 4 of them, and my mom is 40 and she has two!! I have always had tons of toys though... I love gadgets and stuff.

I'm 20 and I have 100+ Tamagotchi.
Too old!? I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. ;)
[SIZE=11pt]Ironically, it's the adults like us who have the most. :lol: [/SIZE]

I have more!

[SIZE=11pt]Ironically, it's the adults like us who have the most. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]I have more!
We have the most because we have paychecks to spend on them! :huh:

Heck NO I'm not too old for a tama! :mellow: You are only as old as you feel! :D I'm 23 and have 8 tamas. A lot of people I work with think I'm nuts but honestly I dont feel as though tamas are just for kids at all! I've even gotten three of my friends into them that originally thought I was crazy! My 21 year old friend has one, my 25 year old friend is getting one soon (I got her one for valentines day..she wants one) and my 32 year old friend has 2! My mom even likes them..but she cries if they die so she doesnt play with them anymore..she sometimes thinks I'm crazy for getting several of the same version..but the colors and different designs make it hard to pass up! I love tamas and I prolly will until the day I die! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back