Are you using a laptop or a desktop right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm using a desktop because I'm traveling right now. And btw I'm very sick with pneumonia here! B)

My laptop has a full keyboard and a large screen, I'm not sure of the actual size but it's large.I love my laptop.
But those are expensive here xD

So I'll just stick to my desktop xD

im using my dsi, its cool the only thing that you cant do is get on the chat room. :D

[SIZE=7pt]My dell that I got two years ago on Christmas :] I love it.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using my beautiful laptop Lady Lillian Cynthia right now :'D

What!? What are you talking about? What are these things called "desktops" and "laptops"? xD

Jk. jk.

I'm using a desktop right now, it's like really old, yet somehow it's pretty fast. I would be using a laptop but mine broke down earlier this year, it got infected with some virus which really slowed it down until I got sick of it and ditched it for this computer. haha.

This desktop is hard to load and slow so I won't get on much. I'm better from my sickness now.

^ I want one so badly. xD My parents say maybe when I go to college. Yuck. That's future talk. xP

I'm on my messy boring old desktop.

My desktop, I had the choice of getting a Laptop, but Widescreen monitors bug me.

Plus Desktops are far more powerful than Laptops. Especially when you intend on playing Sims 2 with all the EPs and a bunch of CC not to mention have a bunch of programs installed.

I would like to have a back up Laptop though. I use my moms when we're out of the city which works just as well since I don't really do a lot of junk when I'm not home.

desktop. It's the new mac that I got for Christmas, and I love it. I originally wanted a laptop, but now I realize the desktops are much better. They are way faster. Plus, my desktop is almost like a laptop, because it has wireless internet, and it can be pretty portable. Well, enough of my blabbing on about my computer. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back