Are you veggie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you veggie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but i dont want to be

• no but i want to

• no

• i love meat so nooooooooooowwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

• veggie???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go [SIZE=9pt]CRAZY[/SIZE] If I had to eat nothing but the same food group all day. For me I need meat, nutrition, and sweets. XP

But I heard that vegetarians eat foods like Fish to get their energy from instead of stuff like meat..

No, I'm not. I had enough problems when I was younger and didn't have enough iron in my diet, even though I was still eating meat. I would hate to think how much I would have to go to the doctors and how many pills I would have to take if I stopped eating meat all together and became anemic again.

I don't eat much meat anyways, it doesn't taste very good to me.

I'm half-ish... Sometimes I eat meat sometimes I don't.

I just feel kinda guilty eating meat because I think of little chickens running around... Ugh... Even when I'm not eating chicken.

I hate being called a veggie by my friends because I'm not in a vegetative state... I can talk, move etc. Oh well.

Vegetarians can eat Fish, Chicken and Eggs. Some will drink milk.

Some people I know that live down south eat fish and chicken, but not red meat or pork. Vegans however don't eat or wear anything that comes form an animal. That includes not wearing any leather such as jackets an shoes, wool sweaters and so on. There are some religions that forbid the consumption of beef such as the Hindus.

I'm neither, but if anyone chooses to be one, consult a doctor and find out a proper balanced diet. Don't listen to PETA or anything, since they are insane people. I do respect people's choices in life.

everybody here is mixing up vigetarian and vigan LOOK IT UP PEOPLE

and yes i am a VEGITARIAN

No. I feel I need a good diet and should use the provided, and not let it go to waste. =) I've definately considered it, but I think the regular diet is best for me. But different people have different opinions. :D
True, true. I'm not a vegetarian but my best friend is.

*SM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back