Are you white or black?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
White.

African American (Not being rude, Im just insane, and dont know what other cultures do) people have dark skin, but I dont understand why? I mean, Africa is very hot, and black, and other dark colours attract light. So tenqunicly (sp) wouldnt they have light skin? So they heat wouldn't be as intense?

I have no idea. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I can already tell you are a very immature person.

What the fudge?!What kind of racial/stereotype question is that,even if it is random it can be offending which it is to me and probably many others.

Your cocky

You're immature

Deal with it.
cheers to you.

*ting*

i'm human. what more do you want?

the skin color thing was a mutation in the genes a long long time ago, white skin actually actually had a nutation from that to make the skin white.. and then many areas of people with different skin tones and such created many many skin tones. It was all mutation in the genes.

I am half white/spanish

^ Kinda makes you think. So if the mutation didn't happen...we would all be the same? Is that what you mean?

I'm Indian. So I'm not white. Not black either.

White.
African American (Not being rude, Im just insane, and dont know what other cultures do) people have dark skin, but I dont understand why? I mean, Africa is very hot, and black, and other dark colours attract light. So tenqunicly (sp) wouldnt they have light skin? So they heat wouldn't be as intense?

I have no idea. xP
When your skin is exposed to a lot of sunlight, it darkens (you get a tan).

That's the skin's pigmentation getting darker to try to protect itself from the damage that UV rays from the sun does to your skin.

I think the theory goes that humans who originated from areas of the globe with exposure to high levels of sunlight evolved with darker skin - as protection.

[SIZE=7pt]I am Pale-Skinned, because I have a German Background. [/SIZE]

Please try to keep the topic polite though, Racism ISNT something to be proud of. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a fairly simple background.

My granddaddy was Italian. He was born there.

I'm also Irish and German, with a little bit of French. The only Indian I have is Souix :3 im as white as they come. My hand and my nose are the darkest parts of my body, seeing as the hand is always out in the sun and stuff and the nose is long enough to be a record needle.

I'm not racist though. My half-brother Rek is actually black (his dad was black) and one of my brothers best friends is a mix. I just believe we are all people.

Er, this topic is just ASKING to become a racism topic. Anyway I am as white as it gets.

I'm half mexican and half brazilian, what does that make me? o.o

My skin is light brown so I don't know >.< But at the same time I'm pale

When your skin is exposed to a lot of sunlight, it darkens (you get a tan). That's the skin's pigmentation getting darker to try to protect itself from the damage that UV rays from the sun does to your skin.

I think the theory goes that humans who originated from areas of the globe with exposure to high levels of sunlight evolved with darker skin - as protection.
Ok, that makes sense now. I only thought that because I know when you wear black clothes, your hotter than if you wear white.

Thanks Tamamum. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back