Are you white or black?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, this topic is just ASKING to become a racism topic. Anyway I am as white as it gets.
Hmm, I don't think so. Some TamaTalkers disagree on things like sexual orientation and religion, but I've never seen anyone on here insulting skin color. If they did, that would be REALLY immature. But anyway, I am white.

I be Tannish White. In the past I got alot of sun and it ain't fading.

I am Polish as well. So yay me being white

I don't understand why people see this racist. It's not like the member is yelling :ARE YOU WHITE!? IF SO LET BLACK GAWD KEEL U!:

Im African American....kinda the same color as Rihanna (the singer)

Hard to believe, but I'm american 100% and I'm black. (o_O)
That's not hard to believe- you can be American and be any race or ethnicity. You can be Chinese, African, White, Black, Blue- it doesn't matter. American isn't a race or ethnicity.

'white'.

why are white people called white and black people called black? We all are darker and lighter shades of tan.

That's not hard to believe- you can be American and be any race or ethnicity. You can be Chinese, African, White, Black, Blue- it doesn't matter. American isn't a race or ethnicity.
lol blue

My ethnic background? Probably anything that counts as white is in there. o_O

Instead of white and black it should be like,peach and dark brown.

How inacurate.
-nodnod-

I am Maltese,and Maltese are mainly light-skinned. So? I am light-skinned :kusatchi:

im like a ghost. verry white. i can see a lot of my veins D: so i burn easily.

i have a german background but my parents were born and raised in canada, like me

:gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back