Are you worry about your photos stealing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Are you worry about people will stealing your photos from anywhere like facebook or other sites.

Watermark

Hope it will helps for you to use that.

I just found this site today and want give this site for everyone to use this.

I'm not too worried about people stealing my pics. And I can just use Photoshop to make my watermark :)

Not too worried. My photography could be 'stolen' and all, might work on that.

That link could be useful though, in future situations. :)

lollll.

I am talking about link for people who are very worry about photo stealing.

I know there is others Watermark sites. I am talking about that site for people can use like facebook or other sites.

I am talking about link for people who are very worry about photo stealing.
I know there is others Watermark sites. I am talking about that site for people can use like facebook or other sites.
Ohh, I just realized that you were talking about. That's a pretty cool site that you have there.. I'll probably use it if I ever am worried about it.

Cupcakegurlx3 - Yeah it is cool site then. Thanks for you understand what i am trying tell.

I upload all of my photography to deviantART, where all of my work is copyrighted to myself. I'm not really worried about anyone stealing my photos when they can steal from a photographer with a much higher level of skill than me .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back