Are you..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about you? If going to make a topic like this, then go and tell your answer.

To cut it short :lol: , No am I not diabetic, but I have a family member who is.

Yeah, I agree with Locky, if you're going to make a topic like this, at least share your feelings on it as well.

I am not diabetic, but I think it runs in the family. Actually, I've never gotten a test, but I really don't think I am. My babysitter is pretty diabetic, and sometimes she just raids the pantry for sugars xD Her brother has REALLY bad diabetes. :lol: But they aren't my blood relative, only by marriage... I'm pretty sure it runs in the family on my mom's side. My mom doesn't have it, and neither does my dad.

♪~tk710

I agree with Locky and Tamakitty710.

But, no i'm not Diabetic. Although i have a reletive who is. But my Reletive isn't my blood relative, only through marriage. ^^ :lol:

It must be pretty bad to be Diabetic.

I am not diabetic. I am so thankful i aint tho. My aunt is diabetic. I probabaly am close tho cause I eat so many sweets. but Ive done better. lol. I am srry FOBioheartspete 2 hear that.

I am not a diabetic myself, but my Grandmother has been suffering from it for a while now.

And yes, she is a blood relative. I'm sorry for anyone else on TT who is diabetic.

My prayers are with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm borderline hypoglycemic, my aunt is as well. We are the only two in the family who have anything like it, although my Mom had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with my brother. It's kind of a bummer, because my sugar levels get low quickly, so I always have to bring some sort of food and/or soda anyplace I go, and eat meals frequently.

If my sugar levels get too low, I become very drowsy and foggy-headed, my limbs get tingly and weak, and I feel faint. I hate the feeling, so I eat all the time.

Hey, aren't we not supposed to make topics like these on non-tamatalk?

tamasweet2

P.S, I am not diabetic :mametchi:

I'm not, but Little Brother is x.x I worry about him a lot. His sugars have been really high lately and they can't figure out why. Everything he eats is sugar free, and he doesn't drink sugary drinks.

He's been sick for the past week or two. It's scary. :/

Tamasweet2: The reason it's called Non-TamaTalk is because it's subjects that don't apply to Tamagotchis. Since this doesn't apply, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back