Are you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people see me as funny, confident, etc. Other people see me as smart. But I'm different than they think. I'm funny (if I do say so myself), but I'm really not really as confident in myself as I let everyone believe.

That's in the real world. I don't know what everybody here sees me as...

Oh yeah and I'll add that strangers think I'm a weirdo. But it turns out I'm weirder than they think XD

People think that I'm a girly girl, as I am the opposite: a tomboy. I have no idea how people think that. xP

At school, everyone thinks I'm the most calm, even-tempered, smart kid in my whole grade. But at home and everywhere else, I'm a hyperactive tomboy who often cracks jokes, and yet somewhat of a geek, too. =D

Most people in my grade think I'm shy and quiet. but I'm actually really loud, hyper and random. one time at school I went to my sister's concert and my friend saw me and she said "Hi Saree!!!!" then I was just standing talking to her and being all crazy and then this girl in my class next to my friend said to me, "Wow, that's like the most I've ever heard from you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back