Are you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im paranoid. Definately.

Im paranoid about many things. If I were to list them, I would stretch the page X__x;;

I have minor OCD. When a kid vomits at school, I avoid them for the rest of the week.

So, yeah.

I'm also a bit paranoid when I'm home alone. Like someone will knock on the door, I go to the door, and a bullet from a shotgun breaks the glass in the door and hits me. I know that probably won't happen, but...

I'm sort of paranoid. I score high on paranoia tests, anyways. I also like Paranoia Agent.

I'm pretty paranoid about being late for school and classes. I also create too many worst case scenarios in my head which leads to my paranoia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah in class at school it seems like everyone hates me so when i act REALLY random in class i suddenly get nervous about how people react.but they're all wth?(What the heck)

I'm pretty paranoid about being late for school and classes. I also create too many worst case scenarios in my head which leads to my paranoia.
I get stress dreams about being late for high school classes (AND I GRADUATED ALREADY) and I always think of many worst case scenarios. It's good to be prepared. But I have confidience I can pull through any crisis and I use logic to combat absurd fears. I'm not paranoid, but if a burglar comes busting through my apartment door I trust in myself to do what the situation calls for. :p The worst thing you can do in a difficult situation is panic, and a paranoid person is much more prone to panic. :eek:

I get paranoid when people stare at me and when i get attention from other people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back