are young mametchi and obotchi good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xinto

Reaction score
are young mametchi and obotchi good? and since mine is young mametchi will it turn to a mametchi next?

It will only turn into a mametchi if you are continually nice to it (such as giving it food if its hungry etc.) but still, I cant be 100% sure it will turn into a mametchi if your really nice to it.

looknohands

It basically means youve been taking very good care of your tamagotchi which unless you think differently, yes it is good.

looknohands

[SIZE=14pt] ;) Hello! My Tamagotchi Is A Young Mametchi Just Like Yours And I Am Trying My Best To Make It As Mametchi! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] ;) I Am Not Really That Sure, But I Think That If You Take A Good Care Of It Then It Could Turn Into A Mametchi, Still I Am Not Sure. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are pretty nice to your young mametchi there is probably an 80% chance of it turning into a mametchi. And next time if you post Tamaprincess27, could you try to keep your letters a little smaller please? it gets kind of distracting.

Thanks

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back