Are your friends doing anything

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchigirl2000

Reaction score
My best friends older sister is. She's 13 and she's writing a story. It's about a girl, and her Dad's a murderer, he's broke out of prison and is out to get her and her friends. She's hoping to get it published, so she'll be the world's youngest author. So, any of your friends doing somthing that'll make them hopefully famous?

She wouldn't be the worlds youngest author.

There was this kid who wrote 3 or so books and he was 7.

My friend wants to be a famous actor/artist if that counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean Britain's.

No, it doesn't. I mean are they doing a film or somthing, or writing or stuff like that

I mean Britain's.
No, it doesn't. I mean are they doing a film or somthing, or writing or stuff like that
Well when you say [and quote] "world's youngest", I figured it ment worlds.

Not Britian's.

Anyways, I play viola and piano so I maybe be in some band, or at least play parts for them.

I keep fogeting that there's lots of Americans on here. My friend says 'world' instead of 'britain', so blame her for getting me into the habit!

He's not my friend, but a person in my class (Grade 6) is an actor.

EDIT: My sister is a good singer too

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on american idol once! you know, the one in the chicken costume...? no?

JUST KIDDING!

no one i know is really famous or anything

I was on american idol once! you know, the one in the chicken costume...? no?JUST KIDDING!

no one i know is really famous or anything
lol nice and to answer the topic question no i dont think so but anyone can be famous if they want to u just have to practice and get really good at something like for example tamaman's idea of american idol if u r a good singer u should go on that show or canadian w/e

My friend played at carnagie (sp?) hall with the piano when she was 7. She is great and she is definitly going to become famous! lol she has played in it and i can't even spell it! XD

~Reanna

I recently wrote a story but I'm not that great at writing. Even if my teacher says I am.

Hmm... Not as far as I know! But she would have something to say about me, I'm sure...

I am: A good singer, and thinking about auditioning! Also, I'm trying to write a book. Its about a girl who communicates with the ocean's waves. If you would like to hear more about it, PM me sometime, and I'd be happy to tell you more! :huh: Well, my best friend doesn't know about this, yet... But I intend to tell her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back