Are your nails painted?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmothermon

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Are ur nails painted right now?[/SIZE]

Its a pretty random question,,

my fingernails are painted silver,,

and my toenails are painted

black and green zebra!!

When my friend and I were stuck at the skating arena for 2 hours last week, she fail painted my nails outside in the dark, and I still have some of that on.

It's light pink.

I got mine done yesterday. My finger nails are painted red and it's called manicurist of serville by a company called OPI and my toenails were painted a sparkly dark purple called Merry Midnight by OPI.

Not me.

Considering I'm right handed, cannot paint my right hand fingernails with my left hand, and my mom hates the smell of it, it's pretty rare. xD

It's also really bad for you. D: But I do have organic nail polish and it's pretty good. :) NOW I WANT SOME.

A really chipped blue. I'm gonna redo them soon into a splatter pink-black-green or a blue-pink-orange. :)

My toenails are clear.

I never really have time to paint them. Mostly in the summer when I have a lot of time on my hands. Or I usually get them done when I hang out with my cousin because she has a salon a couple of blocks away from her house.

Both my fingers and toes are painted.

My fingers are a pale petal pink called Pinking Of You by OPI. My toes are a golden orange called Clubbing Til Sunrise, also by OPI.

No, because like Krystal, I'm generally a person who doesn't paint their nails. :)

Natural all the way!

My toenails are. They're a goldy colour :)

[SIZE=14pt]Those are all so cute!! We have a bunch of nail places where I live,, i am thinkin bout getting my hair cut what is in right now?[/SIZE]

Try to keep on topic, it's about nails, not hair. (;

And I have this weird problem where I'm right handed and absolutely FAILLL at painting with my left hand, so normally only my left hand is painted.

Right now only three nails on my left hand are painted, and they're a dark blue.

I love nailpolish. xD

My nails and toes are both polish-free. I really need to apply a fresh coat on them for Christmas. My left hand always comes out much worse than my right because I'm a lefty and my right hand shakes when I paint with it. Black nail polish looks absolutely frightful on me. Pink is usually fine, but I paint my toenails a darker color than my fingernails.

Well, I got a pedicure two weeks ago.

The [backround if that's what you want to call it.] Is pink, and I have a white lily with a yellow centre. I also have a green checks on the side. and on the smaller toes, they are pink with a white line.

I love painting my nails :)

I don't have my fingernails painted cause of school but my toenails are painted black.

Yes, they are. Ksenia saw them.

I did my acrylics yesterday.

My pinkie is orange, ring finger fluro pink, middle finger is yellow, index finger fluro green and thumb just a bit darker than baby blue.

I am yet to do my toe nails, I just took the black paint off them yesterday.

Nope. I'm like Krystal and Ksenia too.

They're irritating when some of the colors are already missing. You have to paint it again. I can't bite my nails too 'cause the nail polish has some chemicals. xD

So, I don't like to paint my nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back