Are your nails painted?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ o__o Wow!

I PAINTED MINE TODAY. 8D They're shimmery purple. <3 And guess what. It only took me probably about 50 minutes! -shot-

Yes, they are. Ksenia saw them.I did my acrylics yesterday.

My pinkie is orange, ring finger fluro pink, middle finger is yellow, index finger fluro green and thumb just a bit darker than baby blue.

I am yet to do my toe nails, I just took the black paint off them yesterday.
I saw them and I loved them. :)

I'd paint mine but I have no awesome nailpolish anyway.

And guess who can't be bothered to go and get some?

My nails aren't painted at the moment...

I'm thinking about doing them white, soon, though.

Finally did mine, they are bright green with yellow sparkles.

OK, I have a bit of a love-affair with nail polish, my tips and toes are ALWAYS painted and I have an ever-expanding collection of OPI nail polish - it's the only brand I buy. They're expensive at $20AUD a bottle but I find them to be so worth the money.

Anyways, currently my fingers are painted Baby Blue by OPI, but it shines gold and green in some lights. The base colour reminds me of the colour of Cinderella's dress. =P

My toes are currently painted Merry Midnight by OPI. It's a deep purple with silver shimmer which shines blue in some lights and red glitter flakes that shine green in some lights. It was a limited edition (for Christmas) and was only out for December. I got the last bottle from my local store and was sooo happy that I did!

Nope. In general, i don't have my nails painted. I do love having them painted, it's just that i never find the time, i guess. I like my nails better painted, because otherwise they break all the time. XP My favorite color to paint them is this shiny teal color. ^__^

My toenails are a basic gray color.

My fingers are not painted, but had the same gray color on last week. xD

Mine WERE painted light blue with black polka dots, but I had to take it off due to my competition this last Saturday. (They're pretty uptight about things like that. Can't have any jewelry of any kind and no painted nails.) I'm going to do them again (sooner or later) but IDK what color. Maybe just black or silver. :marumimitchi:

My finger nails are painted La Paz-itevely Hot by OPI. It's a hot pink colour, so bright and fun!

My toenails are painted Clubbing Til Sunrise by OPI. It's a golden orange colour, I love it!

about five days ago, i finally decided to paint my nails. they're shimmery purple right now, but starting to chip all over the place, so later today i will re-paint them orange. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back