are your parents divorced?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

look above

• unfortunatly:(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i wish

• they don't like eachother.....arn't legaly but they don't live together

• no

• of course not!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) the farthest a fight with my parents can go is if i can have ice creem before bed

Yes, they are. They both have restraining orders against each other too. I'm happy they are no longer married.

I can't vote on your poll. Why didn't you make more choices? It's not bad if your parents are divorced.

Last edited by a moderator:
no,but just today...they were fighting and my dad is movin 2 puerto rico...i will go and visit him 1 month yes 1 month no,you get the point -->.

Well they aren't divorced but can't stand each other so they live apart, 5 hours apart to be exact. Its been this way since I've been 3 years old so I don't think anythings going to change. My mother still loved my father but he decided to cheat with one of her good friends which soon changed to EX Friend. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if things had worked out differently. I would have had a normal life living in the country instead of this dirty,tree cutting, and crowded state I live in. I would have felt like a normal family.

what state?  i don't know of a state that sounds that bad. :eek:
Theres still good places left were I live but they are to expensive to live in. I'm on the edge of the state capital City so yeah... lots of bad things happen in Cities. I actually am planning to leave the nest for the first time in my life.(You know move away from your parents) I can't take this state I live in anymore. My dad lives in VT and I used to visit him every summer for 1 month. It was always so peaceful up there and no one had to worry about locking their car doors at night. When you go to sleep all you hear is silence, other then crikets. I might move up that way, we'll see...

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres still good places left were I live but they are to expensive to live in. I'm on the edge of the state capital City so yeah... lots of bad things happen in Cities. I actually am planning to leave the nest for the first time in my life.(You know move away from your parents) I can't take this state I live in anymore. My dad lives in VT and I used to visit him every summer for 1 month. It was always so peaceful up there and no one had to worry about locking their car doors at night. When you go to sleep all you hear is silence, other then crikets. I might move up that way, we'll see...
That sounds like Oklahoma. Everything there is so laid back. You can leave the house without locking the door and not be terrified of a break-in.

Good luck with your move ^^

My parents are divorced. I don't know if it's for the better or the worse. But it happened when I was 12 and I cried and cried every day. Now they're both remarried and I live with my mom.

Well, my parents weren't even married in the first place. ^_^ My Dad lives FAR AWAY (very far away)(I live in Australia, and so does he) with my half brother. I haven't seen him for 6-7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back