Are your parents ristrictive of your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum has threatened to take away my Tamagotchi before but she hasn't done it. One night I was scared that in the dead of night she would take it away from me before I could pause it.

Before I got my v4 she would say it consumes too much of my time. I said that usually Tamagotchi only requires a quick checkup every now and then as well as a quick feed and/or a quick game. Now I have my v4 I pretty much bulk it up with snacks 'cause I'm too lazy to play games most of the time. This time I've decided to put my Pyonchitchi on a diet.

My mum sometimes gets annoyed because i am always wanting to get the new version. She sometimes says ''havn't you got enough?'' but i always get the new version they are soo adictive!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

My dad just says that it is a waste of time...that i should be studying instead of been playing with my tama

But nothing else... and actually I have excellent marks :)

My mom wont for the obvious reason of my age xP

But she refuses to buy me any more because 'they just end up on your wall so they're a waste of money.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back