Arggh! Why don't they sell it in the UK!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Connie.0x

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]I'm so ANNOYED! Us people in the UK don't even get the decokits[/SIZE], let alone v 5.5! :unsure: Can someone please tell me why? I mean, doesn't bandai even want to make more money? :(

I'm sorry but, this doesn't belong in this fourm. It belongs in "What's on your mind". That's sad. But Bandai has their reasons.
~x.xRx.xSx.x~
Ohwell, who cares were it Belongs. i don't. and well, it's unfair. ;(

Don't talk like that. That's how you can get banned. Talking back to members and guides. She was giving friendly advice.

Bandai has it's reasons. You can't buy it on E bay?

Actually, Connie, talking back is how members get banned ._.

But yeah, Raining Sunshine is right, this belongs in the "What's on your mind" section. It needs to go there to keep everything organized.

But for your problem, couldn't you just buy on Ebay, like SG said?

As everyone else said, even if you don't get in trouble for talking back, don't you want respect?

I suggest Amazon.com if you can't find the one you want on ebay.

*Moved from Fun Stuff to What's On Your Mind? forum*

Actually there is already a topic about this in the What's On Your Mind? forum and we do ask our members not only to post their topics in the right forum, but not to make duplicates of existing active threads.

It helps keep the forums tidy and makes it easier for everyone to find useful or interesting information.

If you post your topics in the right forum area you are likely to get faster replies and more of them :lol:

However, since this is a duplicate of this thread, I am going to close it and ask everyone that if they have an "on-topic" comment, to post in the existing thread:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=165407

:D

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back