Aria's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shopgirl998

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been long since I've been on Tamatalk. It's 11 o'clock pm and It's good to be back and why not start off fresh by writing a log?

Well I got some new batteries and I put them in my v2. An egg popped up and Niall was born. I took good care of him and he eventually turned into a Pyonchitchi. Niall eventually got married to a Memetchi and made a Shiroputchiti (Baby girl). He left tonight leaving his baby girl behind to live in Tamagotchi planet.

Niall017.jpg

After he left I changed the time on the clock so I could name her and take care of her. I named her Aria and she is a fussy one.

Aria001.jpg

I've been keeping her hearts up by feeding her and playing Jump. Right now she's taking her nap. I should probably write down her stats.

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training:0 bars

6LB

0 years

2 Gen.

I have a feeling that I'm going to really bond with Aria or get attached to her. I don't know what it is? Her cuteness? Her fussyness? I'm not sure... She's only a baby. Lets see where this goes. I'll update more tomorrow.

Until tomorrow,

~Shopgirl998

Good afternoon readers!

Last night while I was watching TV Aria transformed into the cutest little Toddler Tama I have ever seen.

She turned into a Kinakomotchi. We played the game bump together but it turns out shes not really good at it. :rolleyes:

Aria001-1.jpg

Poor Little Aria..... :mellow:

She may be not the best in games but she's not as fussy as she used to be and her training bar is going up faster then I thought. she had some tantrums here and there but nothing that couldn't be done. Aria kind of reminds me of a little acorn...A cute little acorn. :wub:

I got her a little treat for tonight after supper if she behaves. Thats right....Ice cream!!! She's never had it before so hopefully she'll like it.

What I've noticed it that when she's bored and doesnt need anything she'll tumble around the screen. It's really adorable actually. ^_^

Aria005.jpg

I must be a good tama parent! :D Now on to her stats...

Hungry:♥♥♥

Training: 5

0 years

12LB

2 Gen.

Well thats about it for now. Until tomorrow.

~Shopgirl998

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

So this morning I changed the time on Aria's clock to see what she had become over night and she transformed into a Ichigotchi. :ichigotchi: I think she gets cuter on each stage. After the transformation I let Aria sleep in.

sleepintama002.jpg

She woke up at 9Am and was ready to play some games. We played the game Heading and she's a little bit better at that then Jump & Bump.

I would post more pictures but my camera died. -_- So here are some stats...

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 6 bars

1 Year

20LB

2Gen.

Sorry if this post post isnt as good as the others...I'll post more tomorrow and once my camera is all charged up they'll be more pictures.

Keep on reading guys! <3

~Shopgirl998

Hello,

Sorry it's kind of late right now but I just wanted to update you on Aria.

She finally got her training bar filled!

Ariatwoooo001.jpg

She still acts up sometimes but I've been good when it comes to praising her and disiplining her.

I've been playing Heading with her all day and I think she finally got tired of it. She didn't want to play anymore and I has to keep feeding her snacks so she could play. :p

Ariatwoooo003.jpg

Aria must get her stubborn personality from her Daddy. :rolleyes: What are ya gonna do?

Now one last picture before she goes to bed tonight.

Ariatwoooo002.jpg

Isn't she just adorable? :ichigotchi:

Well here are her stats:

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Training: 9 (Full)

2 years

21LB

2 Gen.

Well that's it for now. Until next time!

Goodnight readers!

~shopgirl998

Latest posts

Back