Armpit hairs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy I'm 14 and haven't had any. But you may as well count me as an outlier because I'm pretty behind in the whole 'development' department.

Probably back in 4th grade, when I was about 9 or 10. The same started with pubric hair.

I have to shave my armpit hairs every day, or else they stink and I sweat a lot.

I got nothin. I guess I wont have too much in puberty... Im like an A-AA in bra sizes, dont have much "down there" hair, just got teh 1st period which is almost done (didnt have cramps or anything). & Im passed 6th grade too...

[SIZE=8pt]ugh. in one way, puberty sucks, but in another way, you are maturing, so you should be proud of that :blink: I got my first armpit hairs (yes, hairs) around 9 and I got my first period in March 2005, and it still bugs me that It comes every month. :) (not to get you down, Caterpie)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]ugh. in one way, puberty sucks, but in another way, you are maturing, so you should be proud of that :blink: I got my first armpit hairs (yes, hairs) around 9 and I got my first period in March 2005, and it still bugs me that It comes every month. :) (not to get you down, Caterpie)[/SIZE]
I know it comes about every month, it sucks.

I think in around before my period came, the puberty fairy came by in around 5th-6th grade and have me underarm hair :)

Well as a 6th grader, I started to notice they were noticible in about December 2006.

EVen though I am very behind on development, I got mine in grade 4, which is weird because I haven't grown chest or height wise and I am 14.

[SIZE=7pt]When I was 10. . .I think. o_O Can't remember.[/SIZE]

i just stareted getting mine ( age 11) but my parent wont let me shave!! :( they say im too young even when i look like sasquach ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back