Armpit hairs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]I just shave mine away.I don't like'em it feels weird when they grow out (I can feel my hair growing which is kind of odd itself) . :( [/SIZE]

Gosh, Sweet Kandi, you got everything pretty early didnt you?

I was about 9 or 10, in grade 4 I remember. Same year I had to get a bra.

I got my underarm hairs at around 9 in grade 4. I did not like it much. lol. I play netball and mum always points it out infront of every1! Arrgghh! lol

I got my (eh) armpit hairs around the same time I got my period [June 2007]..I shave every other day, and this is a really kind of gross question, but are you supposed to shave "down there" as well?? ~_~

I got my (eh) armpit hairs around the same time I got my period [June 2007]..I shave every other day, and this is a really kind of gross question, but are you supposed to shave "down there" as well?? ~_~
Well you should for swimming and stuff, but you don't have to if you don't want too. :mellow:

Some women like to get rid of all of their pubic hair and some like to keep it. For the most part, keeping it tidy so that it doesnt peek out your bathing suit is the only general 'rule'. Otherwise you can keep as much as you'd like. (Rather than shaving, you can try trimming with small scissors.)

Don't be sickened out with me, but I just started breasts, armpit hairs, hair in other places, and I am getting pimples :0. I am scared :gozarutchi:

Ive Developed Quite Fast, The Puberty Fair [Lol] Worked Over Time For Me And I Got Everything, Except Underarm Hair, Before 12..But I Started Getting Underarm Hair Not Long Ago, In August 2007 Maybe..

And Guinea Pig Love Forever, Dnt Be Worried About Spots N Stuff, Ive Got Them And Im Only 11, I Guess Its Better To Have Them Sooner Than Later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back