Aro ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minwa

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm Minwa and I'm from Portugal :3

I can't say I've been a fan since the beggining because when I was a child the only thing similar to a Tamagotchi I got to play with was an imitation and it was terrible D:

About 2 or 3 months ago I learned that the real Tamagotchis (made by Bandai) were nice and read a little about them and I though: "Aww I really want to play with one" and then I found Tamagotchi P's and I was really in love with it but I thought it was a little expensive and I was afraid to buy it since it only exists in Japanese and I'm like "Nooes, I don't understand Japanese at all" T_T

Meanwhile I was in a store and suddenly... Tamagotchi Friends for 20€! And I had to buy one for me xD
I'm happy with it for now, I read some people are not that happy since they were colored before and whatnot but.. Guess what, since I never had a real one before I really like this one *^*

I also enjoy watching anime, read manga and play loads and loads of games (for PC and N3DS).
(Not to mention my book addiction but oh well ~)

Hope I can learn new things and meet you all ^-^

Here's a photo of my TF ~

It's a girl. 2 years old, 1G, and it's Neotchi!
(Sorry about the dust particles, my room is terrible).

sfiuOjN.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Tamatalk! :D

Everybody here is really nice, i'm sure you'll love it here!

Anyway, i'm super jealous! The Tamagotchi Friends aren't out in America yet, but i reealllly want one. I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D

Glad to see new members! ^-^

Hi there, Minwa! :D

I think you're going to really like it here :) I'm new too, and like 2pVaporeon said, everyone here is very nice and welcoming.

I can't help but give you a little tip based on what you said about Japanese version Tamas -- there are translations for the instruction manuals and menus and such available on the 'net thanks to other Tamagotchi enthusiasts, so it's not all that difficult to get around the language factor. I don't know one bit of Japanese, but I have Japanese Tama's that I run on a regular basis! Glad you're enjoying your new TF though! I must say I'm a bit jealous! :p

Welcome to Tamatalk! :D

Everybody here is really nice, i'm sure you'll love it here!

Anyway, i'm super jealous! The Tamagotchi Friends aren't out in America yet, but i reealllly want one. I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D

Glad to see new members! ^-^
Thank you so much! *^*

Aw, I thought they were out in America too, that's why I can't find much information about it I guess (like the grow chart xD)

Hi there, Minwa! :D

I think you're going to really like it here :) I'm new too, and like 2pVaporeon said, everyone here is very nice and welcoming.

I can't help but give you a little tip based on what you said about Japanese version Tamas -- there are translations for the instruction manuals and menus and such available on the 'net thanks to other Tamagotchi enthusiasts, so it's not all that difficult to get around the language factor. I don't know one bit of Japanese, but I have Japanese Tama's that I run on a regular basis! Glad you're enjoying your new TF though! I must say I'm a bit jealous! :p
Thanks!

I'm really glad to hear that from both of you :3

Hmm, maybe I'll consider buying one, thank you so much *w*

Aw, once again I didn't know it's not released there yet, I'm sorry T_T

No problem Minwa! And you have nothing to be sorry for, if there was ever a place to show off your prized Tamagotchis it's here XD

Japanese color tamagtochi's are the besttt! *w*

I have a tamagotchi p's on the way, but it keeps getting delayed and i just want to cry. >n<

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat! I love making friends. :D

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Congrats on getting a Tamagotchi Friends, we North Americans have yet to get our hands on it. :D

Japanese color tamagtochi's are the besttt! *w*

I have a tamagotchi p's on the way, but it keeps getting delayed and i just want to cry. >n<

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat! I love making friends. :D
I may get one for my birthday (this month already) if I keep searching things about Tamagotchi P's xD

Thank you! I will *^*

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Congrats on getting a Tamagotchi Friends, we North Americans have yet to get our hands on it. :D
Thanks!

Feels good to have things first once in a while *muahahah* xD

Welcome to TamaTalk! :D It's great that you joined the site. I have two Tamagotchi Friends and I'm sure you will have lots of fun with yours!

Hi, and welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy your time here. If you haven't already, please check out the User Guide to the site. Please always feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Have fun! :)

Thanks a lot Eternal Mametchi Fan and OldSchoolTama ^-^

I've already read it and thank you so much :3

Latest posts

Back