arrrg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of tama/gender are totally random. :) Some people say that when you get the Matchmaker, press A for a girl, or B for a boy, but it doesn't work. :huh:

When I put A I have a girl! and When I press B.. I always have a Boy.(with the matchmaker) and if you have a boy(when reseting your tamagotchi, you put the RESET BUTTON and put download. It will appear an egg, and probably with a few tries, you may get a girl(Notice that you dnt have to put a name or nothing! just put download!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, when you debug your tamagotchi, you almost always get boys. And the only way to get a girl is to 1) never reset it, or 2) pick puroperatchi after it hatches. And about the matchmaker, yes you can choose. You know when the Otokitchi comes up, then you press b and you have 2 seconds to press a or b. ( If you press B then your baby will be the same gender as your adult, but if you press A then your tamagotchi will be the other gender that your adult isn't.) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back