Art requests durhur

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
So, I want to improve my drawing and anatomy skills.

So, I'll draw you a picture/request if you ask. Even colored if you want. I usually charge a few bucks at school for this, easy way to make money for me.

Here is the most recent drawing I have completed; https://freya0694.deviantart.com/art/Team-S...escue-114046017 In my opinion it sucks, so you can see why I'm taking requests! To get better!

So just give me a brief description of what you want me to draw and I'll do my best!

I don't have a request for you now - [it seems that you already have two you're working on, anyway], but I must say, you're artwork is really good! What program do you use? I love the shading/fading of colors and the smoothness of the lines in your drawing you posted as an example. :3

I'm going to watch you on deviantART, mkay? I'm xKatiechan. :]

Wow. You're good. Really, you are. <3

I'd love it if you could draw me. You don't have to but yeah. I have a couple of me to choose from..

I use Easy Paint Tool SAI. I have Photoshop CS4 as well, though SAI is better imo. Also, the smoothness comes from my tablet. It's set on use Pen Pressure.

Fee; I need to rework the torso, the legs and hands in comparison look awkward...

You can choose whether to do this or not, but would you improvise something for me?

I really like your art work, and I'm sure you can choose something interesting. Just having something drawn for me will make me feel special, but I'm not thinking straight right now so you can draw what you'd like.

So yes, if you're up to it, I'll take a freestyle drawing.

Whenever you feel up to it, I don't care when / if I get it.

I'm not here to request a drawing. Instead I am here to compliment you. Your art have really improved.^____^ Your anatomy is perfectly fine. Studying real human anatomy helps improve in drawings. Like I said though, everything is pretty proportionate and looks good. And you can actually draw hands

And the program you use, is it free or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back