Arts and Crafts for Your Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutchipatchiwatermelon

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Watermelon, and I'm here to explain some simple arts and crafts for you to do. Here's a short list.

1. A cover for disguising your Tamagotchi, therefore being able to sneak it into class and so forth!

2. A pouch you can put onto your backpack and still have it look awesome

3. An old, OLD idea of a Tamagotchi House...

So let's start off with the cover. Get some of that Crayola air-drying clay, it's the foamy, soft kind that stains your clothes if it gets wet. But that's nothing to worry about, since you won't be having to get the clay wet in this project. Anyways! Get a little portion of the clay (color of your choice) and stick it onto the surface of the screen, taking advantage of the shape and using it as a mold. Don't worry, this clay will NOT get stuck in tight spaces of the screen. Take the clay out slowly. It should be in the shape of the screen. If not, press the clay in again, harder. Make sure the clay isn't sticking out at the rims, and take it out again... Let it dry.

OPTIONAL: You can get some neon green paint and paint over the surface of the clay, making the cover look like a watch or something. I'll post photos later, when I'm not too lazy to upload them. :ichigotchi: So there you are! Your Tamagotchi either does NOT look like a Tamagotchi or simply looks like a watch... I'll post more when I have time.

The only thing I'm worried about with this idea is that when the clay is dry, and you try to use it as a case it might end up making little scratches on your tama.

Also, I think clay gets a little larger while it dries, so it might not fit propeerly. Maybe I'm understanding it wrong- I look forward to seeing the pictures of yours :) It's a good idea in theory ^-^

Lawls, the clay does expand, but I didn't word it well enuff--I pushed the foam clay against the screen, and when it dried, it expanded; but it doesn't make scratches on the screen or damage your Tamagotchi in ANY WAY, because foam clay doesn't stick to skin or clothes or anything. :3

I suggest CRAYOLA FOAM CLAY! It's quite lightweight, the big pack comes with 5 colors. The foamy stuff "as shown on TV" doesn't work as well. And NEVER, EVER use "Moon Sand". EVER!

I've posted the pictures on Photobucket, but do they allow people to link from Tamatalk to an image-hosting website?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back