Arukotch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KouhiiTenshi

Reaction score
I'm currently drooling over the tamagotchi jap. pedometer pet, Arukoch, Have you ever seen one? If so, where? Also if you know anything about it tell me, I'm hoping to get one....I'd have to save up FoReVeR though. (They cost $45 according to Pixelmood.)

Arukotchi is great! There was JUST one on ebay. I know I saw it yesterday.

Prices go all over the place for it. Anywhere from $30-60 or occasionally more.

I have a page on it at my site tamenagerie. It's very enjoyable. Lots to see and collect and guys to marry. It's adorable.

Arukotchi is great! There was JUST one on ebay. I know I saw it yesterday.Prices go all over the place for it. Anywhere from $30-60 or occasionally more.

I have a page on it at my site tamenagerie. It's very enjoyable. Lots to see and collect and guys to marry. It's adorable.
Do you know what the lot was called?

Jason's store on ebay has them from time to time :furawatchi: I got my dragon quest slime pedometer from there (similar to Arukotchi)

Link'd! Jason's

It was just an Arukotchi. (pink) The auction probably ended the day you made the first post asking for it. They show up from time to time on ebay, just keep checking.

Jason has not had one in a while. His are usually around $60.

I recently sold one on my site for $70. So people are willing to go pretty high in price for one mint in box.

Jason once had an out of box/damaged box one for $45 I believe (just in case you find one that's not in a box ^_^ )

I just recently bought a Arukotch and it cost me $75, plus shipping it was $82, and that's the cheapest one I found. I see them on ebay now and then and the prices are (almost) over $100 now. I saw a few on ebay around the holidays and they all sold for $130+, I'm glad I got mine at such a deal compared to those!

I found mine by typing in Arukotch in the search bar, they don't always come up when you search arukotchi, tamagotchi arukotchi, or tamagotchi aru. I hope this helps anyone who's looking to get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back